CSIR NET 2023 Answer Key – As per our reader’s demand and comments, we are publishing this article. If you want to know about CSIR NET 2023 Answer Key, continue reading and learn more.
जाने इस पोस्ट में क्या क्या है
CSIR NET 2023 Answer Key
The CSIR NET 2023 Answer Key is expected to be released in the June 10, 2023 (expected). The National Testing Agency (NTA) has organized the CSIR NET examination from June 6 to June 8, 2023.
The response sheet for the exam is expected to be released by June 10, 2023, and can be downloaded from the official website csirnet.nta.nic.in. There are several sources that provide the official answer key with detailed solutions, such as YouTube videos. The answer key will be subject-wise, including Life Science, Physics, Chemistry, and Maths.
CSIR NET 2023 Important Dates
|Online application starts||March 10, 2023|
|Online application closes||April 17, 2023|
|Last date for payment of application fee||April 17, 2023|
|City intimation release||May 29, 2023|
|Admit card release||June 3, 2023|
|Exam date||June 6-8, 2023|
|Answer key release||June 10, 2023|
|Objection deadline||June 15, 2023|
|Result declaration||July 15, 2023|
csir net answer key 2023 chemical science
The CSIR NET 2023 Answer Key for Chemical Science is expected to be released soon after the exam is conducted on June 7, 2023. The official answer key with detailed solutions for all subjects, including Chemical Science, will be available on the official website and YouTube channels.
|Subject||Date of Exam||Date of Answer Key Release|
|Life Science||June 6, 2023||June 10, 2023|
|Physics||June 7, 2023||June 10, 2023|
|Chemistry||June 8, 2023||June 10, 2023|
|Mathematics||June 8, 2023||June 10, 2023|
csir net cut off 2023
The CSIR NET 2023 cut-off has not yet been released. It is expected to be released in the first week of July 2023. The cut-off will be different for different subjects and categories. The cut-off will be based on the following factors:
- The number of candidates who appeared for the exam
- The difficulty level of the exam
- The number of vacancies available
The cut-off for General, EWS, and OBC categories is 33%. The cut-off for SC, ST, and PwD categories is 25%.
You can check the official website of the National Testing Agency (NTA) for the latest updates on the CSIR NET 2023 cut-off: csirnet.nta.nic.in.
Steps to Check CSIR NET 2023 Answer Key
- Step 1: Go to the NTA website: https://csirnet.nta.nic.in/
- Step 2: Click on the “CSIR NET 2023” tab.
- Step 3: Click on the “Answer Key” link.
- Step 4: Enter your application number and date of birth.
- Step 5: Click on the “Submit” button.
- Step 6: The answer key will be displayed on the screen.
Candidates can also download the answer key in PDF format.
How to challenge an answer in the CSIR NET 2023 Answer Key?
- Visit the official website – csirnet.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the answer key link.
- Enter the application number, password, and security pin.
- Click on the ‘Challenge Answer Key’ button.
- Select the question ID that you want to challenge.
- Upload supporting documents and provide a detailed explanation of why you think the answer is incorrect.
- Pay the required fee for each question challenged.
- Submit the challenge.
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
|Direct Link to Check CSIR NET 2023 Answer Key||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|