जाने इस पोस्ट में क्या क्या है
DSSSB Online Form 2021
DSSSB Online Form 2021:- Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB) has Inviting Online Application Form for the Recruitment of LDC, TGT, Patwari and other 7236 Post. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Recruitment of DSSSB Recruitment 2021 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Online for DSSSB Vacancy 2021.
Important Dates For DSSSB Online Form 2021
- Start Date for Apply Online: 25/05/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 24/06/2021
Application Fee For DSSSB Online Form 2021
- UR / OBC : Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / PWD / Female : Nil
- Payment Mode : Online
Age Limit For DSSSB Online Form 2021
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) : 32 years
- Junior Secretarial Assistant (LDC) : 18-27 years
- Patwari : 21-27 Years
- Other Post : 30 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
Vacancy Details : DSSSB Online Form 2021
|Post Code||Post Name||Vacancy|
|33/21||TGT (Hindi) Female||551|
|34/21||TGT (Hindi) Male||556|
|35/21||TGT (Natural Sc.) Male||1040|
|36/21||TGT (Natural Sc.) Female||824|
|37/21||TGT (Maths) Female||1167|
|38/21||TGT (Maths) Male||988|
|39/21||TGT (Social Sc.) Male||469|
|40/21||TGT (Social Sc.) Female||662|
|41/21||TGT (Bengali) Male||01|
|42/21||Assistant Teacher (Nursery)||74|
|43/21||Junior Secretariat Assistant (LDC)||278|
|45/21||Assistant Teacher (Primary)||434|
|47/21||Assistant Teacher (Primary) In NDMC||120|
DSSSB Vacancy 2021 Eligibility
TGT Trained Graduate Teacher :
- A Bachelor’s Degree (Honours/ Pass) OR Equivalent from a Recognized University having Secured 45% Marks in Aggregate the Relevant Subject.
- Degree/ Diploma in Training Education.
- Working Knowledge of Hindi
- Should have Qualified CTET from CBSE.
Assistant Teacher Nursery :
- Senior Secondary School (12th Class) Certificate or Intermediate or Its Equivalent with at least 45% Marks from a Recognized Board/ University.
- Diploma/ Certificate in Nursery Teacher Education Programme of a Duration of not Less than Two Years Or B.Ed. (Nursery) From A Recognized Institute.
- Must Have Passed Hindi At Secondary Level.
Junior Secretarial Assistant LDC :
- Matriculation/ Secondary School Exam From A Recognized University/ Board Or Equivalent; And Ability To Type At A Speed Of Not Less Than 35 Word Per Minute In English 30 Words Per Minute In Hindi On Computer.
- Bachelor’s Degree In Psychology/ Applied Psychology.
- Post Graduation Diploma In Counseling Psychology, And
- One Year Experience Of Working With Clinical Psychologist/ Organization Working In The Field Of Mental Health/ Drug De-Addiction Center/ Psychiatric Ward In Any Hospital / Clinic. OR
- Master’s Degree In Psychology/ Counseling Psychology/ Clinical Psychology/ Applied Psychology From A Recognized University/ Institute.
- Studied Hindi As a Subject At Any Level From Secondary Onward.
Head Clerk :
- Bachelor’s Degree OR Equivalent From Any Recognized University And Computer Proficiency.
- Graduate From Any Recognized University OR Equivalent.
Assistant Teacher Primary :
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with atleast 50% marks and 2-years Diploma in elementary education (by whatever name known) from a recognized Board. OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with atleast 45% marks and 2-years Diploma in elementary education (by whatever name known) in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms And Procedure) Regulation-2002. OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with atleast 50% marks and 4-years Bachelor of elementary education (B.EI.Ed). OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with atleast 50% marks and 2-years Diploma in Education (special education) from a recognized Board. OR
- Graduation and 2-years Diploma in elementary education (by whatever name known) from a recognized Board.
- Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- Must have passed Hindi or Urdu or Punjabi or English as a subject at Secondary Level.
Assistant Teacher Primary (NDMC) :
- 12th Pass with 50% Marks (5% relaxation in case of SC/ ST) from a recognized Board.
- 2 years Diploma in primary education / certificate course in ETE/ JBT/ DIET/ B.EI.Ed. from a recognized institution.
- Must have passed Hindi as a subject in 10th class.
- The candidate should have passed in Central Teacher Eligibility Test, to be conducted by the appropriate Govt. in accordance with the guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
Important Links For DSSSB Online Form 2021
|DSSSB APPLY LINK||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Link1 | Link2|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|MORE GOVT. JOBS||Click Here|