MH Set Admit Card 2023 – As per our readers’ demand and comments, we are publishing this article. If you want to know about MH Set Admit Card 2023 , continue reading and learn more.
जाने इस पोस्ट में क्या क्या है
About MH Set Admit Card 2023
Attention all candidates appearing for the Maharashtra State Eligibility Test (SET) 2023 for Assistant Professor posts! The Savitribai Phule Pune University has released the MH Set Admit Card 2023 today, March 16th, 2023.
|Follow on Google News||Click on Star|
The MH SET Admit Card 2023 can be downloaded only from the official website at https://setexam.unipune.ac.in/.
Direct Link to download MH Set Admit Card 2023: https://setexam.unipune.ac.in/AdmitCardByName.aspx
MH SET Hall Ticket 2023
We would like to inform you that the notification for the Maharashtra SET 2023 was announced by the Savitribai Phule Pune University on 10th November 2022, which was followed by the enrollment process that concluded on 30th November 2022.
For all those who have registered for the MH SET 2023, it is important to note that the Hall Ticket or Admit Card will be released on the official website, https://setexam.unipune.ac.in/, 10 days prior to the exam date, which is scheduled for 26th March 2023. The release date for the Hall Ticket or Admit Card is 16th March 2023.
The exam will be conducted across 17 examination centers in the state. We urge you to keep a check on the official website for any updates and information regarding the exam. We wish you all the best for your upcoming exam.
|Exam||MH SET 2023|
|Organizer||Savitribai Phule Pune University|
|Duration||3 Hours (Paper I + II)|
MH SET Hall Ticket 2023 – Important Dates
|Hall Ticket||16 March 2023|
|Examination||26 March 2023|
Steps To Download MH Set Admit Card 2023
- Step 1: Visit the official website of MH SET Exam at setexam.unipune.ac.in/.
- Step 2: Look for the “Download Hall Ticket/Admit Card – MH SET 2023” option under the Announcements section and click on it.
- Step 3: Enter your Login ID and Password, and click on Submit to download the PDF file of the hall ticket.
Important Instructions to Candidates appearing for MH-SET 26th March 2023
1. Examination hall/block will be open 60 minutes before commencement of examination. Students will not be permitted to enter the hall once the examination has commenced.
2. Sitting arrangement with Seat number will be made available to each student in the examination hall. Students must verify their seat no. before sitting on the bench. Only one student should sit on one bench. However, 2 students are allowed to sit on 12 feet length bench.
3. Students should not open seal of the Test booklet before 10.00 a.m. in 1st session and before 11.30 am. in the 2nd session.
4. There will be no break between two sessions. In addition, the students will not be permitted to go to bathroom in the last 20 minutes of each session.
5. You will be given Test Booklet of a subject specified on your Admit card only. You must write Seat No. (in words & figure) and OMR sheet No. correctly at appropriate place on the Test Booklet. Before answering the questions, ensure that the Booklet Code printed on the Test Booklet and on the OMR sheet are identical. If not, request the invigilator for another OMR sheet. Student must write his/her name correctly on the OMR sheet. Similarly write and shade the Seat No. and subject code at appropriate place on the OMR sheet otherwise the OMR sheet will not be evaluated and the student will get zero marks in that paper. As also read the instructions mentioned on the OMR sheet and Test Booklet carefully. Please note that you will be responsible for the mistakes committed by you. No OMR sheet will be changed if mistakes committed by Students.
6. If a student is found to write Mobile no. or mentioning any identity on the OMR sheet, it will be treated as a case of unfair means and the candidate will be declared as ineligible.
7. Every student must bring his/her own ball pen, ink pen, eraser, pencil, ink etc. during examination. Use of calculator, log table etc. is not permitted during examination. Students are not allowed to carry electronic appliances such as Cellular mobile, satellite phone, pager etc. in the examination hall.
8. The period assigned for each paper includes time for entering the information on the OMR sheet and Test Booklets. Separate time will not be give to make entries on the OMR sheet and Test Booklets.
9. Bell timings during examination are as given below:-
->60 minutes before commencement of examination.
->Commencement of examination.
->15 minutes before conclusion of each session.
->On conclusion of each session.
10. At the end of each session, student must return original OMR Sheet to the invigilator. Failure to return the original OMR sheet to the invigilator, student will get zero (00) marks in respective paper. However, students are allowed to carry both used test booklets and Carbonless copy of both OMR sheets.
11. Students are not allowed smoking, chewing tobacco/tea and other eatables in examination hall.
12. The student found to do copying or unfair means, will be debarred from appearing for next SET examination.
13. The information given by the student in his/her online application form will not be changed under any circumstances.
14. On demand, student must show his/her identity card to the Invigilator, Superintendent, observer.
15. It is binding on the part of students to follow the instructions given by the Superintendent/ invigilator. However, do not follow instructions that mistakes made by the students in shading seat number, subject code or answer options will be taken care by the SET department. If there is any loss due to this, students will be responsible for the same.
16. The students with disability including visually challenged (40% or more disability only) will be given additional 20 minutes separately for paper I and 40 minutes for paper II.
However, the visually challenged students (40% or more disability) and physically challenged those who are unable to write (40% or more disability) will be allowed to write the examination with the help of a scribe. There is no provision of Test Booklet in Braille script for visually disabled candidates.
17. The students appearing for the examination are not eligible for TA/DA.
Additional Instructions to Students – I
1. The students who are absent for Paper-I will not be allowed to appear for Papers-II.
2. Paper I:- In the Test Booklet, there are 50 multiple choice questions, each of 2 marks. All questions are compulsory.
3. In both papers I and II, there is no negative marking e.g. for wrong answer no marks will be deducted.
4. Students writing questions from Test Booklet either on Admit card or some other place will be treated as a case of unfair means and will be declared ineligible for the examination.
5. No mark sheet will be given to qualified/non-qualified candidates by the Savitribai Phule Pune University SET department. In addition, there is no provision of revaluation of answer books.
6. The result declared by the University will be provisional. It will be confirmed on fulfillment of eligibility requirements. Such candidates will be issued certificate of eligibility in respective subject.
7. In paper II, there will be 100 multiple choice questions. All questions are compulsory, each carrying 2 marks. However, in Mathematical Science, there are 180 multiple choice questions in 3 sections i.e. Sections I, II & III, students have to attempt all questions either from Sections I & II or from Sections I & III only. (Total 100 questions)
8. The syllabus for the SET to be held on 26th March, 2023, is available on the University website “http://setexam.unipune.ac.in/“.
9. The students are advised to get more information such as Registration, place of examination, seating arrangement etc. from the University website. For more information, you can contact SET Department, Savitribai Phule Pune University State Agency.
10. If there is discrepancy in the English and Marathi versions of question, the English version should be considered as authentic as per UGC rules.
11. Duplicate of Admit card will not be issued by University
Additional Instructions to Students – II
OMR sheet (Answer Sheet) is sealed within the Test Booklet itself. The seal should not be broken before commencement of examination or as per the instructions of the Invigilator.
Avoid destruction to original OMR either by folding or by cutting. Otherwise, it will not be evaluated.
In SET examination, scanning of OMR Sheets is strictly conducted through Optical Mark Reader technology on the basis of entries made by the candidates in order to avoid manual intervention (Digital evaluation of answer sheets). Therefore, all details on the OMR sheet must be entered correctly, otherwise the OMR sheets will remain un-assessed and students will be responsible for their loss due to their mistake. In addition, the Paper I and Paper II OMR sheets are specifically designed in order to facilitate scanning using OMR.
There are four options viz., A, B, C, D for answer of each question. You have to shade a circle completely against a correct option e.g. out of
A, B, C, D. ‘B’ is correct answer
0 0 0 0
Wrong Shading Correct Shading
The shading must be restricted to the circle and no cancellation is allowed once a circle is shaded. Student must use blue/black ball point pen to shade circle clearly. If a casualdotis madein one ofthecircles, it is likely to beassessed and youwillbe responsible for your loss due to this casual dot.
No correcting fluid allowed for making corrections on the OMR Sheet.
Answers should be given on the respective OMR Sheet only. No circles should be made outside the OMR sheet, otherwise, the OMR Sheet will not be assessed. Students should answer the questions carefully. Students are not allowed to change answer once shaded (answered). Shading more than one circle is not accepted. Corrected answers will not be considered, as the optical scanner is unable to discriminate original & corrected. The assessment will be done accordingly using optical mark reader (OMR).
|Click here to download the sample OMR: Download Sample OMR|
- BPL Certificate Apply Online 2023: किसी भी राज्य के अपना BPL certificate अब घर बैठे-बैठे ही बनाएं। जाने आवेदन करने की पूरी प्रक्रिया?
- How To Book Confirm Tatkal Ticket Online: अब आप घर बैठे ही अपना तत्काल टिकट काट सकते हैं, कन्फर्म मिलने की गारंटी
- गांव में घूमने से अच्छा यहां से करें नया बिजनेस: महीने के 50000 कमाओगे – Business Idea 2023
- Pm Kisan Samridhi Kendra: किसानों को मिल सकता है साल भर खाद जाने क्या है पूरी जानकारी?
- Bihar mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana Status Check 2023: बिहार एप्लीकेशन स्टेटस मुख्यमंत्री उद्यमी योजना को कैसे देखे, इस योजना में आवेदन कैसे करे?