Natural Products being Changed into other Forms is known as – As per our readers’ demand and comments, we are publishing this article. If you want to know about Natural Products being Changed into other Forms is known as, continue reading and learn more.
Natural products being changed into other forms is known as
a) Primary product
b) Secondary product
c) Tertiary product
d) Quaternary product
Answer: “Natural Products being Changed into other Forms is known as Secondary product.“
- The term “secondary product” is commonly used in natural product chemistry to describe the process of converting natural products into other forms. This involves chemical transformations of compounds derived from plants or microorganisms to produce new and useful products. These products may have potential applications in various fields such as medicine, agriculture, and industry.
- The term “primary product” is generally used to refer to the initial product obtained directly from a natural source,
- while “tertiary product” and “quaternary product” are not commonly used terms in this context.
- Jeevan Pramaan Patra 2023: घर बैठे कर सकते है जीवन प्रमाण पत्र जमा, जाने कैसे ?
- Jeevan Pramaan Patra Apply Online, life certificate Kaise Banaye 2023
- BPSC 67th Mains Document Upload Notice: बीएससी के द्वारा डॉक्यूमेंट अपलोड करने के लिए जारी किया गया है नोटिस, जाने क्या है पूरी जानकारी?
- JSSC Lady Supervisor Bharti 2023: झारखण्ड महिला पर्यवेक्षक भर्ती 444 पदों पर भर्ती अधिसूचना जारी – Very Useful
- Jimmy Carter Peanut Butter Ice Cream: Secret to a Long and Happy Life