Sainik School E Counselling Merit List के बारे में पूरी जानकारी आपको इस आर्टिकल में विस्तार से बताई गई है तो आप इस आर्टिकल को अंत तक अवश्य पढ़ें और अपने सभी दोस्तों के पास शेयर करना ना भूले |
जाने इस पोस्ट में क्या क्या है
Sainik School E Counselling Merit List
We have received requests and comments from our readers regarding the Sainik School E Counselling Merit List. In response to this, we have published this article to provide information and details about the topic.
|Follow on Google||Click on Star|
If you are interested in learning about the Sainik School E Counselling Merit List, you have come to the right place. We will share all the necessary information to help you understand the process and requirements for the merit list.
So, if you want to stay informed about the Sainik School E Counselling Merit List, continue reading this article to learn more.
All About sainik school e counselling merit list
The National Testing Agency (NTA) is responsible for releasing the AISSEE 2023 merit list for Sainik Schools. The merit list will be published on the aissee website and will include school-wise, class-wise, gender-wise, and category-wise rankings for admission to Class 6 and Class 9.
The admission process for candidates will be carried out through e-counseling based on the merit list. This process will include existing 33 Sainik schools, as well as approved new Sainik schools under the 40% and 60% routes.
A total of 1,01,771 candidates for Class VI and 22,696 for Class IX have qualified in the All India Merit List of AISSEE 2023. Qualified applicants will be accepted for admission in the academic year 2023-2024 in the 33 currently operating Sainik Schools and 18 new Sainik Schools.
Stay informed about the Sainik School Merit List 2023 by regularly checking the aissee website for updates.
What is AISSEE 2023 Results Released For Classes 6, 9 Admissions at aissee.nta
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has conducted the All India Sainik School Entrance Exam (AISSEE) 2022 for Class 6, and the board has now announced that the Sainik School 1st Round Counseling Merit List 2022 will be released on 16-05-2022 (today).
The merit list will be issued separately for boys and girls and for classes 6th and 9th, with school-wise and category-wise rankings. Candidates who have qualified in the exam will be eligible for admission to the Sainik schools.
It is important for applicants to regularly check the official website of the AISSEE to stay updated about the release of the merit list and other related information.
We wish all the students who have appeared for the exam good luck and hope that they find success in their academic pursuits.
How to use RE-OPENING OF WEB PORTAL FOR 2nd ROUND OF E-COUNSELLING FOR ADMISSION
The admission process for Sainik schools includes the preparation of a school-wise consolidated merit list in the 2nd round of counseling. Additionally, a reserved list of candidates will be prepared for three times the available seats for each of the 10 newly approved Sainik schools. This is to ensure that there are enough willing candidates for the schools during the second round of e-counseling, as the academic session will begin soon after the summer vacations.
The admission of candidates to existing 33 Sainik schools and approved new Sainik schools (under the 40% route and 60% route) will be carried out through e-counseling based on the merit list of the AISSEE 2023.
Candidates who appeared for AISSEE or Sainik School 2023 will be able to download their scorecard from the official website – aissee. Approximately 40% of seats in the newly approved Sainik schools will be filled through e-counseling of AISSEE 2023 qualified candidates. The remaining 60% of seats will be filled based on the rank secured in the AISSEE 2023 merit list, which will be prepared on a school-wise basis.
Applicants are advised to keep an eye on the official website for the latest updates and information related to the admission process. We wish all the applicants the best of luck in their academic pursuits.
In conclusion, the admission process for Sainik schools involves the preparation of school-wise merit lists and e-counseling based on the merit list of AISSEE 2023. Candidates who appeared for the AISSEE 2023 or Sainik School 2023 will be able to download their scorecard from the official website. The admission of candidates to existing 33 Sainik schools and approved new Sainik schools will be carried out through e-counseling based on the merit list of the AISSEE 2023.