SSC MTS Online Form 2021(SSC MTS Vacancy) is expected to be released on 05 February 2021. It is also known as the Staff Selection Commission Multitasking Staff. This exam is organized once a year at the national level. Those who will qualify for this exam will be selected for recruitment to the post of Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff in different States and Union Territories. Applicants can read the complete article below to know more about the SSC MTS 2021 Apply Online exam like application form, exam schedule, admit card, result, etc.
जाने इस पोस्ट में क्या क्या है
SSC MTS Online Form 2021
नया अपडेट:- SSC MTS ONLINE FORM 2021का एडमिट कार्ड जारी कर दिया गया है |
Important Links For SSC MTS Online Form 2021
|Download Admit Card||Link 1/Link 2|
|Application online||Click Here|
|Download Full Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|More Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
SSC MTS Vacancy Application Fee
Applicants can check the fee for SSC MTS Online Form 2021 recruitment exam below in the given table:
|Women candidates and Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) candidates, Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM||Exempted|
|Open categories and OBC candidates||Rs 100/-|
SSC MTS Vacancy: Important Dates
Candidates can check the important dates and events regarding the SSC MTS Online Form 2021 from the below-given table:
|Release date of notification||05 February 2021|
|The start date for the application||02 February 2021|
|Last date to apply||18 March 2021|
|Issuance of the admit card||July 2021|
|Paper 1 Exam date||01-20 July 2021|
Fee once paid will not be refunded by the conducting body nor will it be adjusted against any other exam or selection.
Modes of Payment – Following are the payment modes through which candidates can submit the fee:
- Online Mode – BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards
- Offline Mode – through cash in any of SBI branch by generating SBI Challan.
“Multi Tasking Staff”
SSC MTS Vacancy – Age Limit
Should have attained the age of minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years or 27 as of 01 August 2020.
Education Qualification – SSC MTS Vacancy 2021
- The candidates must have passed the Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Applicants who are appearing in 10 std are also eligible to apply on a provisional basis.
SSC MTS Vacancy: Application Form
Before filling the form candidates must make sure that they are eligible to apply for SSC MTS Vacancy. Get the details regarding SSC MTS Online Form 2021 Application form below in the given points:
- Applicants must fill the form online on the web portal of the SSC.
- The process of filling online application for the examination consists of two parts: One-time Registration and Filling online Application.
- Should provide relevant and valid details only to avoid rejection of the form.
- Must make the fee payment to complete the form and appear in the exam.
- Upload the scanned copy of the required documents in the prescribed format only.
- While form filling candidates will have to select the center for the exam at their convenience. Once chosen will not be edited.
- Must not fill multiple forms.
- Keep the registration details safely as will be required for other uses.
- Get the printout of the filled form and keep it safe till the admission process is done.
MTS Vacancy – Exam Pattern
Here is the exam pattern for SSC MTS Online Form 2021 for both the papers.
|Exam Mode||Paper, I for SSC MTS will be conducted online. |
Paper-II – Offline
|Question Type||Paper I – CBT and Paper-II – Subjective|
|Exam Duration||Paper I – 90 Minutes and Paper-II – 30 Minutes|
|Maximum marks||Paper I – 100 marks and Paper II – 50 marks|
|Total Questions||Paper I – 100 questions|
|Medium of Question||English and Hindi|
|Marking Scheme||Paper I – 1 mark will be awarded for each correct response and There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.|
Subject-wise distribution of marks and questions can be checked below nearby;
|Subjects||Number of question||Maximum marks|
|General intelligence and reasoning||25||25|
- Paper 1 duration for a scribe – 120 Minutes
- Paper 2 duration for candidates availing scribe – 40 Minutes
SSC MTS Vacancy – Syllabus
To be able to get selected for SSC MTS, candidates can check the SSC MTS syllabus below and can prepare accordingly:
1. General intelligence and reasoning: Questions asked will be of non-verbal type like coding and decoding, problem-solving, figure classification, etc.
2. English language: Questions will be designed to test the comprehension ability of the candidate. Grammar, vocabulary, synonyms and antonyms, etc will be asked.
3. Numerical ability: Mostly questions will be based on an arithmetic section like number system, time and distance, time and work, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, etc.
4. General Awareness: History, Geography, General Polity, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, etc of matriculation level.
MTS Vacancy Preparation tips
Given below is the SSC MTS Online Form 2021 Preparation tips to score well in the entrance exam.
- Candidate must prepare topics of idiom/ phrases and one-word substitution for preparing English section.
- Learn formulas properly and practice some questions for improving the score of the Numerical ability section.
- First, try to understand the pattern of the question instead of jumping to find an answer.
- Applicants are advised to practice 10 to 12 previous year questions of SSC MTS.
- Candidates can refer to the below-given books for the preparation.
- Candidates are advised not to take the stress and make a proper timetable for each subject.
- Make proper notes which can be helpful for the last moment revision.
SSC MTS Vacancy Admit Card
After the application form will be submitted the authority will issue the hall ticket to the candidates. Check the important points regarding same below in the given points:
- The authority will release the SSC MTS admit card 2020 on the official website.
- Candidates will have to visit the official website for SSC MTS admit card download.
- With the help od their user is and password provided at the time of registration admission ticket will be downloadable.
- Must keep the hall ticket safely till the admission recruitment process gets over.
Answer Key For SSC MTS Online Form 2021
As the exam will be over the SSC will release the answer key. Check more details in the points given below:
- The answer key will be displayed for MTS Paper I on the SSC website, SSC.nic.in.
- With the help of this those who have appeared in the exam can calculate their approximate exam score.
- Candidates will be allowed to object to the SSC MTS answer key. For each question, an amount will have to be paid which will be informed by the authority later.
Result For SSC MTS Online Form 2021
SSC MTS Online Form 2021 result will be declared online on the website of the SSC.
- To check the result for MTS candidates, have to log in to the SSC website and enter their login details – the user is and password.
- The final result will be declared as per age group-wise, state/UT wise, category wise cutoff.
- Once a candidate qualifies for paper I then he/she will be called for paper II which is descriptive examination.
- To qualify paper-II candidates will have to score 40% marks for unreserved category and 35% for all reserved category candidates.
Test Centers For SSC MTS Online Form 2021
Below is the list of exam centers of SSC MTS Online Form 2021:
|SSC Region and States/ UTs under the jurisdiction of the Region||Examination Centres|
|Central Region (CR)/||Bhagalpur|
|Eastern Region (ER)/||Port Blair|
|Karnataka, Kerala Region||Belgaum |
|Madhya Pradesh Sub- Region (MPR)/||Bhilai Nagar |
|North Eastern Region (NER)/||Itanagar|
|Northern Region (NR)/||Delhi NCR|
|North Western Sub-Region (NWR)/||Chandigarh|
|Southern Region (SR)||Chirala|
|Western Region (WR)/||Panaji|
faq – SSC MTS Online Form 2021
Q1: What is the full name of SSC MTS?
Ans: Staff Selection Commision Multi-tasking Staff
Q2: SSC MTS Last Date Online Form 2021?
Ans. Last date to apply Online 18 March 2021