UK Young Professionals Scheme Ballot 2023 – As per our readers’ demand and comments, we are publishing this article. If you want to know about UK Young Professionals Scheme Ballot 2023, continue reading and learn more.
जाने इस पोस्ट में क्या क्या है
UK Young Professionals Scheme Ballot
The UK Young Professionals Scheme is a visa scheme for Indian citizens with a graduate or postgraduate degree. The scheme was launched in February 2023 and allows successful applicants to live and work in the UK for up to two years. The second ballot for the Youth Mobility Scheme visa, which is a separate scheme, opened on July 24, 2023, and closed on July 26, 2023. The Youth Mobility Scheme visa is for individuals from Hong Kong (with an SAR passport), Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan who want to apply for a Youth Mobility Scheme visa.
To enter the ballot, individuals must send an email, and only one ballot entry can be submitted per person. It is important to meet all eligibility requirements for the visa before entering the ballot. British Overseas Citizens, British Overseas Territories Citizens, and British Nationals (Overseas) do not need to enter the ballot.
Young Professionals Scheme – Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the Young Professionals Scheme visa are as follows:
- You must be an Indian citizen between the ages of 18 and 30.
- You must not have children under the age of 18 who live with you or children you’re financially responsible for.
- You must not have already been in the UK under the scheme.
As a Young Professionals Scheme visa holder, you may study at a university or college, work in most occupations, or be self-employed and establish a business. You must be able to demonstrate that your premises are leased, your equipment is worth less than £5,000, and you have no employees.If you’re not eligible for the Young Professionals Scheme visa, you may be eligible for the Youth Mobility Scheme visa if you’re aged 18 to 30 and from Australia, Canada, Iceland, Monaco, New Zealand, or San Marino.
UK Young Professionals Scheme Ballot Start Date
The second ballot for the 2023 India Young Professional Scheme will open on July 25, 2023, and will close on July 27, 2023.
UK Young Professionals Scheme Ballot Last Date
UK Young Professionals Scheme Ballot Last Date is July 27, 2023.
uk young professionals scheme ballot results
The second ballot of the 2023 India Young Professionals Scheme opened on July 25, 2023. The successful entries are picked at random, and the results are sent to applicants within two weeks of the ballot’s closing.
UK Young Professionals Scheme Ballot – HOW TO APPLY
- Check that you meet all eligibility requirements for the visa before entering the ballot.
- Enter the ballot by sending an email. Strictly only one ballot entry can be submitted per person, and any duplications will not be counted.
- Provide your name, date of birth, passport details, a scan or photo of your passport, phone number, and email address.
- Wait for the results of the ballot. The successful entries will be picked at random, and you will be sent the results by email within 2 weeks.
It is important to note that you do not need to enter the ballot if you are a British Overseas Citizen, British Overseas Territories Citizen, or British National (Overseas).