Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023 – As per our readers’ demand and comments, we are publishing this article. If you want to know about Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023, Apply Online 224 Vacancies @joinindiannavy.gov.in continue reading and learn more.
जाने इस पोस्ट में क्या क्या है
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023
Let us tell you that the official notification under Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023 has been issued. The Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023 offers 224 new vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. To apply for the Indian Navy SSC Officer Vacancy 2023, candidates need to fill out the online registration form provided in the below-given link. So to apply for this recruitment and for more information related to it click on the link given below. Stay tuned for updates and the direct link to the application form at https://onlineprosess.com/.
All interested candidates can apply online Form for Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023 from 07 October 2023 to 29 October 2023 through the official website. All the eligible candidates can check the details regarding the application process, exam, and selection process has been mentioned below.
To apply for Recruitment in Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023, you have to apply by adopting the Online Application Process. Whose complete information is given step by step in this Article. So that you do not have any Problem in Applying and can get the benefit of this Recruitment by applying. All the Important links have been Provided at the end of this Article.
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Indian Navy|
|Name of the Article||Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023|
|Who Can Apply?||All India Applicants Can Apply|
|Type of Article||Latest Job|
|Post Name||Short Service Commission (SSC) Officers|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|No of Vacancies||224 Vacancies|
|Apply Start Date||07 October 2023|
|Online Apply Link||Link Given Below|
|Apply Last Date||29 October 2023|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023, Important Date
Given below are the important dates that needs to be kept in mind while filling the Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023.
|Application Start Date||07th October, 2023|
|Application End Date||29th October, 2023|
|Admit Card||to be updated|
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023, Application Fee
The Application Fees for the Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023 is nil. It means no Application Fee is required for the Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023.
|General/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 0/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs. 0/-|
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023, Notification PDF
The Indian Navy has released an official notification for the recruitment of Indian Navy SSC Officers in 2023, offering a total of 224 job vacancies. The application process started from 8th October 2023 and the last date to apply for the recruitment is 29th October 2023. Eligible candidates who want to apply for the Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023 should carefully review all the provided details before filling the application form.
This is a big opportunity for candidates who are seeking a job because the Recruitment notification is released for waiting candidates. Also, on this page, check the complete details of Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023, like the starting date of the application form, eligibility details, Fee & Pay Scale, etc.
|Download Notification PDF||Link Given Below|
Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Link
The Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Link is activated from 08th October, 2023 on the official website. Here we are providing the Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023 Direct link to apply for the vacancies. The eligible candidates can apply for the Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023 through the link given below:
Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Link
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023, Vacancy Details
|Branch / Cadre||Vacancy||Born Between|
|General Service [GS-(X)]||40||02 Jul 1999 to 01 Jul 2005|
|Air Traffic Controller (ATC)||8||02 Jul 1999 to 01 Jul 2003|
|Naval Air Operations Officer (NAOO)||18||02 Jul 2000 to 01 Jul 2005|
|Pilot||20||02 Jul 2000 to 01 Jul 2005|
|Logistics||20||02 Jul 1999 to 01 Jan 2005|
|Education||18||02 Jul 1999 to 01 Jul 2003|
|Engineering Branch [General Service – (GS)]||30||02 Jul1999 to 01 Jan 2005 |
|Electrical Branch [General Service – (GS)]||50|
|Naval Constructor||20||02 Jul1999 to 01 Jan 2005|
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023, Eligibility
General Service [GS(X)]:
- BE / B.Tech in any discipline with minimum 60% marks.
ATC / NAOO / Pilot:
- BE / B.Tech in any discipline with minimum 60% marks. (Candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class X or class XII).
- BE / B.Tech in any discipline with First Class or
- MBA with First Class, or
- B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) with First class along with PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management, or
- MCA / M.Sc (IT) with First Class.
- BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in (i) Mechanical/ Mechanical with Automation (ii) Civil (iii) Aeronautical (iv) Aero Space (v) Metallurgy (vi) Naval Architecture (vii) Ocean Engineering (viii) Marine Engineering (ix) Ship Technology (x) Ship Building (xi) Ship Design
- 60% marks in M.Sc. (Maths / Operational Research) with Physics in B.Sc.
- 60% marks in M.Sc. (Physics / Applied Physics) with Maths in B.Sc.
- 60% marks in M.Sc. Chemistry with Physics in B.Sc.
- BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering.
- BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks (Electronics & Communication / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation / Electronics & Telecommunications / Electrical).
- 60% marks in M.Tech from a recognized University/Institute in any of the following disciplines:- (a) Manufacturing / Production Engineering / Metallurgical Engineering/ Material Science.
Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]:
- BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in (i) Mechanical / Mechanical with Automation (ii) Marine (iii) Instrumentation (iv) Production (v) Aeronautical (vi) ) Industrial Engineering & Management (vii) Control Engg (viii) Aero Space (ix) Automobiles (x) Metallurgy (xi) Mechatronics (xii) Instrumentation & Control.
Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]:
- BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in (i) Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Electrical & Electronics (iv) Electronics & Communication (v) Electronics & Tele Communication (vi) Tele Communication (vii) Applied Electronics and Communication (AEC) (viii) Instrumentation (ix) Electronics & Instrumentation (x) Instrumentation & Control (xi) Applied Electronics & Instrumentation (xii) Power Engineering (xiii) Power Electronics.
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023, Selection Process
The selection process for Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023 comprises the following stages:
- Stage 1: Reviewing of Applications: Initial evaluation and reviewing of received applications to ensure they meet the specified criteria.
- Stage 2: SSB Interview: Shortlisted candidates undergo a thorough SSB (Services Selection Board) interview which assesses various aspects including intelligence, personality, and suitability for the role.
- Stage 3: Document Verification: Verification of relevant documents to authenticate the information provided by the candidates during the application process.
- Stage 4: Medical Examination: A detailed medical examination to evaluate the medical fitness and suitability of candidates for the Indian Navy SSC Officer role.
Steps to Apply for Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023, follow these steps:
Step 1: Review the eligibility criteria mentioned in the Navy SSC Officer Notification 2023 to ensure you meet the requirements.
Step 2: Click on the “Apply Online” link provided or visit the official website joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Step 3: Complete the application form with all the details as required.
Step 4: Upload the necessary documents, such as educational certificates, identification proof, and other supporting documents, as mentioned in the application form and submit the form.
Step 5: After successful submission, ensure to print a copy of the completed application form.
By following all the above steps, you can easily apply for this recruitment online and get a great opportunity to make a career.
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023 – Important Links
|ONLINE APPLY LINK||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|JOIN TELEGRAM MORE UPDATE THIS POST||Click Here|
|MORE GOVT. JOBS||Click Here|
Summary : Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023
So this was our today’s post in which we know how to fill Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023 form? I hope you have understood all the information given in this post today. If still you have not understood anything in this post. Or you have any problem in seeing your name in the list. So you can ask us by commenting in the below comment box. Our team will get in touch with you soon to assist you.
If you liked this Article then do share it.
Thank you for reading this Article till the end.
Faq – Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023
What is Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023 Form Apply Date?
Candidates can apply from 07/10/2023 to 29/10/2023.
How many vacancies will be there in the Indian Navy SSC Officer Vacancy 2023?
There are 224 Posts for Navy SSC Officers.
When the Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023 Notification was issued on Official Website.
Indian Navy SSC Officer Notification 2023 issue on 07 Oct. 2023.
What is the Exam Fee for Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023?
No Fee for Apply Online.
- CV Raman Talent Search search Examination 2023-24 – Very Useful
- Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Karnataka: पंजीकरण हुआ शुरू चेक पात्रता, ऑनलाइन आवेदन कैसे करें और इसके लाभ
- Bihar BSSTET Recruitment 2023, Notification Out for 7279 Post, Apply Online @bsebstet.com
- AFCAT 1 Notification 2024 Out for 317 Vacancies, Download PDF
- Ayushman Card App: अब घर बैेठे ही आप मोबाइल पर ₹5 लाख रुपयो का लाभप्राप्त कर सकते हैं, आयुष्मान भारत योजना का तीसरा फेज शुरु