Uttar Matric Scholarship 2023 उत्तर मैट्रिक छात्रवृत्ति योजना का फॉर्म भरें और 15 हजार रुपये पाएं, जल्दी करे आवेदन, पूरी जानकारी आपको इस आर्टिकल में बताई गई है तो आप इस आर्टिकल को अंत तक जरूर पढ़े |
जाने इस पोस्ट में क्या क्या है
Uttar Matric Scholarship 2023
राज्य सरकार ने उत्तर मैट्रिक छात्रवृत्ति 2023 ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र भरने और शैक्षणिक संस्थानों द्वारा नई पंजीकरण प्रक्रिया की समय सीमा 28 फरवरी तक बढ़ा दी है। यह विस्तार छात्रों के लिए पोस्ट-मैट्रिक छात्रवृत्ति आवेदन जमा करने और इसके लिए पिछली अंतिम तिथि 31 जनवरी को संशोधित करता है। संस्थानों को नए पंजीकरण करने या पिछले वाले को अपडेट करने के लिए।
The students from Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Economically Backward Classes, Extremely Backward Classes, Vimukt, Nomads, Semi-Nomads, and private recognized educational institutions who are natives of Rajasthan and studying in the academic session 2022-23 can apply for the Chief Minister Sarvajan Higher Education Post Matric Scholarship Schemes offered by the state government.
The last date for online application for the Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship Scheme 2023 has been extended to February 28, 2023. The scholarship form is available for students who wish to apply.
They can visit the official website of the department (https://sje.rajasthan.gov.in/) or the SSO portal to complete the online registration. Students who are studying in government or national level educational institutions outside the state can also apply for the scholarship.
Detailed information regarding the scholarship can be obtained from the district office of the department or the departmental website.
Uttar Matric Scholarship 2023 – Overview
|Post Name||Uttar 10th pass Scholarship 2023|
|Post Category||Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship 2023|
|New Update?||The last date for online application for the Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship Scheme 2023 has been extended to February 28, 2023.|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship 2023 Eligibility
To be eligible for the Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship 2023, the student must meet the following criteria:
- Be a native of Rajasthan
- Belong to an economically backward class, other backward class, scheduled caste, or scheduled tribe
- Have a family income that does not exceed the specified limit for their category.
उत्तर मेट्रिक छात्रवृति योजना राजस्थान के आवश्यक दस्तावेज
- जनआधार कार्ड या नामांकन नंबर
- आधार कार्ड
- जाति प्रमाण पत्र
- नए फॉर्मेट में आय प्रमाण पत्र सत्र ( 2020-21 )
- फीस की रसीद ( पूरी जमा) 6.मूलनिवास (डिजिटल)
- बैंक पासबुक
- Sso Id, Password (यदि हो तो )
- दसवीं,12वीं की एवं जो आपने अंतिम वर्ष में कक्षा पास की है उसकी मार्कशीट
UTTAR MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP 2023 योजना का लाभ कौन ले सकता हैं
The Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship Scheme is available for the following categories of students:
- Scheduled Caste (SC)
- Scheduled Tribe (ST)
- Special Group Scheme (formerly Special Backward Class – SBC)
- Dr. Ambedkar Economic Backward Class (EBC)
- Other Backward Class (OBC)
- Dr. Ambedkar Vimukt, Ghumantu
Students belonging to families with an annual income limit of up to Rs. 2.50 lakh are eligible for the post-matric scholarship scheme for semi-nomadic (DNT) students. Only students from 17 specified categories (e.g. BPL cardholder’s daughter/son, orphan, widow, divorced woman, etc.) with a minimum of 60% marks in their previous exam are eligible to apply.
In the Chief Minister Sarvajan Higher Education Post Matric Scholarship Scheme, all caste families with an annual income limit of less than Rs. 5.00 lakh and students studying in national level educational institutions (as listed by the department) are eligible to apply.
How To Apply Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship Scheme 2023
- To apply for the Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship, first Verify their own information on Janadhar portal and correct any errors.
- Provide their own mobile number and email ID.
- Keep the following documents ready for online submission: income details, domicile, caste certificate, previous year mark sheets, etc.
- Update any changes in basic information and income details on Janadhar portal.
- Provide their Aadhaar number as it is mandatory for scholarship acceptance.
- Provide their own bank account number through Janadhar, which should be an Aadhaar-based account, KYC compliant, and capable of online transfer.
- Ensure that the bank account is not closed and has a minimum balance as per bank rules.
- If the bank account is minor and the scholarship amount is over Rs. 25,000, apply to the bank to convert it to an adult account.
Free Courses With Certificate 2023- Important Links
|APPLY LINK||Click Here|
|Date Extend Notification||Click Here|
|JOIN TELEGRAM MORE UPDATE THIS POST||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
What is the eligibility for the Uttar Matric Scholarship 2023?
Eligibility criteria include belonging to SC, ST, EBC, OBC, DNT, or semi-Ghumantu categories with an annual income limit of up to Rs. 2.50 Lakh or 5.00 Lakh for the post-matric scholarship scheme and the Chief Minister Sarvajan Higher Education Post Matric Scholarship Scheme respectively.
How to apply for the Uttar Matric Scholarship 2023?
To Apply For the Uttar Matric Scholarship 2023, Students must verify their own information on Janadhar portal, provide their mobile number and email ID, and keep the necessary documents ready for online submission. They must also provide their Aadhaar number and their own bank account details.
Is Aadhaar number mandatory for scholarship acceptance?
Yes, the scholarship will not be accepted in the absence of an Aadhaar number.
What should be the nature of the bank account for the scholarship?
The bank account should be an Aadhaar-based, KYC compliant, and capable of online transfer with a minimum balance as per bank rules. If the bank account is minor and the scholarship amount is over Rs. 25,000, the student must apply to the bank to convert it to an adult account.
Tag- Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship Scheme 2023, Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship Form Last Date,UTTAR MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP RAJASTHAN,UTTAR MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP RAJASTHAN 2022-23,UTTAR MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP RAJASTHAN 2022,UTTAR MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP RAJASTHAN,income certificate for UTTAR MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP RAJASTHAN, complete guidelines for UTTAR MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP RAJASTHAN,