Bihar Desi Gaupalan Protosahan Yojana 2023 – As per our readers’ demand and comments, we are publishing this article. If you want to know about Bihar Desi Gaupalan Protosahan Yojana 2023, continue reading and learn more.
जाने इस पोस्ट में क्या क्या है
Bihar Desi Gaupalan Protosahan Yojana 2023
The Government of Bihar has launched a new scheme called Bihar Desi Gaupalan Protosahan Yojana to promote desi cow rearing. The scheme was approved in a cabinet meeting led by CM Nitish Kumar. In the financial year 2023-24, the government has allocated approximately Rs 37,05,45,000 for this scheme. It is said that all categories of desi cow animal husbandry will receive a subsidy of up to 75 percent under this scheme.
If you want to benefit from this scheme, this article will be helpful. We provide all the information about the scheme, including how to apply, necessary documents, eligibility, and amount received.
Bihar Desi Gaupalan Protosahan Yojana: What is it?
The Department of Animal and Fisheries Resources has launched a scheme to encourage raising local cows in villages. The scheme provides financial assistance to rural entrepreneurs for training in cow rearing and increasing the number of local cattle.
The Government of Bihar runs various schemes to take care of local cattle, provide health services for livestock, control bacterial diseases, offer food assistance for livestock, and provide vaccinations in rural areas.
To encourage indigenous cow rearing, you will receive a subsidy of 40 to 75 percent on Sahiwal, Tharparkar, and Gir cow breeds. The state government will provide a 50 percent subsidy to general category individuals and a 75 percent subsidy to SC, ST, and OBC individuals for two and four cows. Additionally, purchasing 15 to 20 cows will grant you a 40 percent subsidy.
Benefits available under Bihar Desi Gaupalan Protosahan Yojana 2023
Under this scheme, if you start a dairy with 2 to 4 native cows, the most backward classes, scheduled castes, and scheduled tribes will receive a grant of up to 75. If you start a dairy with 15 to 20 native cows and calf-heifers, everyone will receive a grant of up to 40 percent.
Eligibility for taking benefits in the scheme
- If you want to take advantage of this scheme, then the applicant must be a native of Bihar .
- Along with this, let us tell you that, under this scheme, benefits will be given only to unemployed youth, women and farmers and not to others.
- Apart from this, tell that the benefit of this scheme will be given to the citizens of all sections of the state of Bihar.
- Aadhar card
- land receipt
- Affidavit of not being a bank defaulter
- copy of project cost
- Certificate of training in relevant field
- Bank Account Passbook
How to Apply Online in Bihar Desi Gaupalan Protosahan Yojana 2023
- To apply in this scheme, you must first go to the official website of the Government of Bihar. After that you will see a link.
- After going there, you will see the department section.
- After this you will see the option of Animal & Fisheries Resources in the section of Agriculture & Allied , you have to click on this option.
- After clicking on it, a new page will open in front of you, where you will see the link to apply for benefits under this scheme.
- After that you have to click on this link and apply.
Currently, applications for benefits under Bihar Gaupalan Protosahan Yojana have not started. The government will issue a notification about this scheme soon. We will send you the information as soon as we receive it from the government.