Check Bank Balance with Aadhar Card, आधार कार्ड से बैंक बैलेंस चेक करें,Aadhar Card Bank Balance Check | aadhar card bank balance check karna | | aadhar card bank balance check karen | aadhar card se bank balance check | aadhar card se bank balance check kare | aadhar card se bank balance check kare online
Check Bank Balance with Aadhar Card
Check Bank Balance with Aadhar Card: Aadhar Card is the most important document for us. Which we use every day for some work, apart from this it is also used as a certificate of our identity. But today we are going to tell you the new utility of the Aadhar card through this article. Do you know that you can also use an Aadhar card to know about the amount deposited in your bank account?
With the help of an Aadhar card, you can know how much balance is in your bank account. If you do not know this then you can read this article of ours and follow the process to check your bank balance with your aadhar card easily. In this article, you will learn how to check your bank account details, how to check bank balance, how to check bank account from a mobile, how to check bank balance with aadhar card number, etc.
bank balance check with aadhar card
If you also want to check the balance in your bank account, then you can easily find out sitting at home. For this, you will need your Aadhaar. With the help of an Aadhar card, you can know your bank balance. For your information, let us tell you that you have to link your mobile number and bank account with Aadhaar. Then you can check your bank balance by following the procedure mentioned here.
It is necessary that the bank account should be linked with your Aadhaar
As we have just told you that it is necessary that your bank account and mobile number should be linked with your Aadhar card. If you want to take benefits under any government scheme, then it is necessary that your bank account should be linked with your Aadhaar. In such a situation, the amount received under the scheme will be directly transferred to your bank account. Apart from this, you can check the amount deposited in your bank account anytime with the help of your Aadhaar. Also, if you want to do any kind of transaction, you still need authentication from Aadhaar. Let us now know how you can view your bank details –Check Bank Balance with Aadhar Card
How to check bank account is linked with Aadhar card or not?
If you also want to check whether your bank account is linked with Aadhaar or not, then you can know through the process mentioned here.
- First of all visit the official website of UIDAI Aadhaar.
- Now you will reach the home page.
- Here you have to click on the option of My Aadhar.
- After this you have to click on Check Aadhar / Bank Linking Status.
- Now the next page will open in front of you. Here you have to enter your 12 digit Aadhar card number
- After that enter the captcha code and click on Send OTP.
- Now after receiving the OTP on the registered mobile number, click on process.
- After this, the Aadhaar number linked to your bank account will be shown on your mobile screen.
How to link bank account with aadhar card
If you want to link your Aadhaar number with your bank account, then you can do so by following the steps given here.
- The first way is that you can go to your bank and get your Aadhaar linked with the bank from the concerned officer.
- If you have internet banking facility then you can also link your aadhar with the bank by visiting the official website yourself.
- By downloading the app of the concerned bank in your phone, you can also link Aadhaar and bank account through it.
- You can also link your Aadhaar and bank account through ATM.
Bank balance check through mobile
The first and easiest way is to check your bank balance from your mobile. Let us know how to check your bank balance with an Aadhar card on mobile – this method is very easy and you can check it from anywhere and anytime. Let us tell you that the biggest advantage of this is that you do not even need an internet connection in this process. All you need is your phone. Please note that for this it is necessary that your bank account should be linked with your Aadhaar. For this, you will need the following things –Check Bank Balance with Aadhar Card
- mobile phone with a keypad
- UPI ID and PIN
- First of all, you have to open your dial pad on your mobile phone.
- Now dial *99# in the dial pad.
- After this, some options will appear on your screen.
- Send money
- Request Money
- Check Balance
- My Profile
- Pending Requests
- UPI Pin
- Now you have to choose the third option Check Balance from the options given here.
- For this, you have to type 3 numbers and then click on the option of Send.
- Now you have to enter your UPI PIN on the screen and click on OK.
- After this, your bank account balance information will come on your mobile screen. which you can easily see.
bank balance check with aadhar card
If You Want to Check Your Bank Balance With your Aadhar Card then, you will need 12 digit number of your Aadhar card. Also, let us tell you that your mobile number should be linked with your bank account and Aadhaar.
- First of all, you go to the dial pad of your mobile and type 9999*1#.
- After this, you will type your Aadhar card number and click OK.
- After this, you will have to verify your Aadhaar number after typing it again.
- After this, your bank details will open on the screen of your phone. From here you can easily check your bank balance.
the third way to check bank balance with aadhar card
If you are not able to check your bank balance by both the methods then you can also check your bank balance details through the USSD code given here. For this also your mobile number should be linked to your bank account. If your mobile number is not registered in the bank account, then you cannot check the balance in your bank account in this way.
- First of all, you have to enter the USSD code on the dial pad of the mobile phone and dial it.
- After this you will see some options on the screen of your phone.
- account balance
- mini statement
- Send Money Using MMID
- Send Money Using IFSC
- show MMID
- Change MPIN
- Generate OTP
- From these options appearing on your screen, you have to select the option of Account Balance.
- Send it by entering the serial number of this option. In this way your process will also be completed.
- Now bank account details and bank account balance information will appear on your screen.
- For your convenience, we are providing here the USSD code of different banks. Out of these, you can choose your bank and use its USSD code. With this, you can easily get the balance information in the bank account sitting at home.Check Bank Balance with Aadhar Card
|Bank Account||USSD Code|
|State Bank of India||*99*41#|
|Punjab National Bank||*99*42#|
|Bank of India||*99*47#|
|Bank of Baroda||*99*48#|
|Union Bank of India||*99*50#|
|Central Bank of India||*99*51#|
|India Overseas Bank||*99*52#|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce||*99*53#|
|State Bank Of Hyderabad||*99*60#|
|Bank of Maharashtra||*99*61#|
|State Bank of Patiala||*99*62#|
|United Bank of India||*99*63#|
|State Bank of Travancore||*99*67#|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||*99*68#|
|State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur||*99*70#|
|Punjab and Sind Bank||*99*71#|
|State Bank of Mysore||*99*73#|
|South Indian Bank||*99*74#|
|Karur Vysya Bank||*99*75#|
|Tamilnad Mercantile Bank||*99*77#|
|Janata Sahakari Bank||*99*81#|
|Mehsana Urban Co-Operative Bank||*99*82#|
|Apna Sahakari Bank||*99*85#|
|Bhartiya Mahila Bank||*99*86#|
|Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank||*99*87#|
|Punjab & Maharashtra Co-operative Bank||*99*88#|
|Hasti Co-Operative Bank||*99*89#|
|Gujarat State Co-Operative Bank||*99*90#|
|Kalupur Commercial Co-Operative Bank||*99*91#|
Check Bank Balance Through Miscall (Check Bank Balance By Missed Call)
For your information, let us tell you that now most of the banks have started a facility for their customers to know their bank balances. In which customers can know their bank balance after miscalling on the number issued by the bank. Miscall numbers have been issued by the banks to the customers. Which the customer can get from the concerned bank.
To avail of this facility, they just have to miscall on the specified number, after which information related to the bank balance available in their account will come on their mobile number. This facility can also be availed by those people who have a phone with a keypad, as well as those with an Android phone. Let us tell you that you can take advantage of this service only when your mobile number is linked with your bank account.Check Bank Balance with Aadhar Card
bank balance check through app
If You Want to Check your bank balance check through app, For this, customers have to install the app on their mobile and then fill in the relevant information and take advantage of the facilities provided in it.
Check Bank Balance Through E-Mitra Kiosk
If You Want To Check Bank Balance through E-Mitra Kiosk, If your bank account is linked with Aadhar card then you can also find out through E Mitra Kiosk. For this, you have to see that there is also a facility to withdraw money from the bank. You can also get your bank balance and other related details through E Mitra Kiosk.
Conclusion | निष्कर्ष – Check Bank Balance with Aadhar Card
Faq – Check Bank Balance By Aadhar Card
SBI खाता कैसे चेक करें?
*99*41# इस नंबर पर कॉल करके एसबीआई का खाता चेक कर सकते हैं|
बैंक में कितने पैसे हैं कैसे चेक करें?
आपको सबसे पहले अपने बैंक की ऑफिशियल वेबसाइट में विजिट करना है।
अपना यूजरनाम और पासवर्ड डाल कर लॉगिन करना है।
लॉगइन करने के बाद ऊपर डैशबोर्ड में My Account पर क्लिक करना है।
अब Check Balance अथवा Account Statement पर क्लिक करे।
आपके बैंक खाते में मौजूद रकम आपको दिख जाएगी।
आधार कार्ड से बैंक का बैलेंस कैसे चेक करें?
आधार कार्ड से बैंक बैलेंस कैसे चेक करें ? इसके लिए आप को अपने फ़ोन पर 9999*1# टाइप करके आधार नंबर डालना होगा और उसे वेरीफाई करने के बाद आप अपना बैंक बैलेंस देख सकते हैं।
अपने बैंक खाते को आधार से लिंक कैसे कराएं ?
इसके लिए आप अपने बैंक में जाकर सम्बन्धित अधिकारी से अपने आधार को बैंक खाते से लिंक करा सकते हैं। इसके अतिरिक्त इंटरनेट बैंकिंग , बैंक द्वारा जारी की गयी एप्प के माध्यम से भी अपना बैंक खाता आधार से लिंक करा सकते हैं।इसके लिए आप को अपने फ़ोन पर*99*99*1# टाइप करके आधार नंबर डालना होगा और उसे वेरीफाई करने के बाद आप अपना बैंक बैलेंस देख सकते हैं।
आधार कार्ड से बैंक बैलेंस कैसे चेक करें ?
इसके लिए आप को अपने फ़ोन पर 9999*1# टाइप करके आधार नंबर डालना होगा और उसे वेरीफाई करने के बाद आप अपना बैंक बैलेंस देख सकते हैं।
Can we check the balance in the account in any bank with aadhar number?
Yes, you can check if your Aadhaar number is valid as well as linked to your bank account.
What are the essential information required to check bank balance?
For this you will only need your mobile phone and Aadhar number.
How to check bank balance with aadhar card?
For this, you have to enter the Aadhaar number by typing 9999*1# on your phone
and after verifying it, you can see your bank balance.
How to link your bank account with Aadhaar?
For this, you can go to your bank and link your Aadhaar with the bank account with the concerned officer.
Apart from this, you can also link your bank account with Aadhaar through internet banking, app issued by the bank.
account balance kaise check kare , apne account ka balance kaise check kare , bank ka balance kaise check kare , apne bank account ka balance kaise,aadhar card link bank account sbi | check aadhaar linking status with bank | aadhar card link bank account sbi atm | aadhar card link to bank account form | check aadhar status | link aadhaar number with bank account online | aadhaar link statusCheck Bank Balance with Aadhar Card