Digital India Week 2023 – As per our readers’ demand and comments, we are publishing this article. If you want to Know About Digital India Week 2023, continue reading and learn more.
जाने इस पोस्ट में क्या क्या है
Digital India Week 2023
Digital India Week 2023 is an event that aims to celebrate the digital initiatives and achievements made under the Digital India campaign and foster a digitally empowered society. The event is tentatively scheduled to take place from July 25th to July 31st, 2023. The aim of the event is to showcase India’s technological prowess to the world, explore collaboration and business opportunities, and promote a digitally empowered society. Registration for the event is available on the National Informatics Centre website.
Digital India Week 2023 Registration
- Step 1: Go to https://www.nic.in/diw2023-reg/.
- Step 2: Enter Name, Gender, Category, State, District, Email, Mobile Etc.
- Step 3: Now Click On “SEND OTP” Option.
- Step 4: Now VERIFY OTP By Entering Otp.
- Step 5: Through this process you can Register for Digital India Week 2023.
Digital India Week 2023 Registration Link
You can register online at the following link: https://www.nic.in/diw2023-reg/
Digital India Week 2023 theme
The theme of Digital India Week 2023 is “Digital Empowerment for a New India”. This theme reflects the government’s commitment to using digital technology to empower citizens and businesses, and to build a more inclusive and prosperous India.
The theme is also a call to action for all stakeholders to work together to accelerate the digital transformation of India. By working together, we can create a digital India that is truly inclusive and that benefits all citizens.
The following are some of the key aspects of the Digital India Week 2023 theme:
- Digital empowerment: The goal is to use digital technology to empower citizens and businesses, and to give them the tools they need to participate in the digital economy. This includes providing access to digital infrastructure, such as broadband internet and smartphones, as well as digital skills training.
- A new India: The goal is to build a more inclusive and prosperous India through digital technology. This includes using digital technology to address challenges such as poverty, unemployment, and inequality.
- Collaboration: The goal is to bring together all stakeholders, including the government, the private sector, and civil society, to work together to accelerate the digital transformation of India.