DSSC Recruitment 2023– As per our readers’ demand and comments, we are publishing this article. If you want to know about DSSC Recruitment 2023, Eligibility, Apply Now For 44 Posts @dssc.gov.in continue reading and learn more.
जाने इस पोस्ट में क्या क्या है
DSSC Recruitment 2023
Let us tell you that the official notification under DSSC Recruitment 2023 has been issued. The DSSC Recruitment 2023 offers 44 new vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website https://dssc.gov.in/. To apply for the DSSC Vacancy 2023, candidates need to fill out the online registration form provided in the below-given link. So to apply for this recruitment and for more information related to it click on the link given below. Stay tuned for updates and the direct link to the application form at https://onlineprosess.com/.
All interested candidates can apply online for DSSC Recruitment 2023 from 02 September 2023 to 23 September 2023 through the official website. All the eligible candidates can check the details regarding the application process, exam, and selection process has been mentioned below.
To apply for Recruitment in DSSC Recruitment 2023, you have to apply by adopting the Offline Application Process. Whose complete information is given step by step in this Article. So that you do not have any Problem in Applying and can get the benefit of this Recruitment by applying. All the Important links have been Provided at the end of this Article.
DSSC Recruitment 2023 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Defence Services Staff College (DSSC)|
|Name of the Article||DSSC Recruitment 2023|
|Type of Article||Latest Job|
|Who Can Apply?||All India Applicants Can Apply.|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Name of the Post||Various Group C Post|
|No of Vacancies||44 Vacancies|
|Apply Start Date||02 September 2023|
|Online Apply Link||Link Given Below|
|Apply Last Date||23 September 2023|
|Official Website||Click Here|
DSSC Recruitment 2023, Important Date
The important dates for DSSC Recruitment 2023 are as follows: The online application process will commence on 02 September 2023 and will remain open until 23 September 2023. Prospective candidates must ensure they submit their applications within this period.
|Appy Start Date||02 September 2023|
|Apply Last Date||23 September 2023|
|Exam Date||Notify Soon|
DSSC Recruitment 2023, Notification PDF
The Defence Services Staff College Recruitment Notification is an official announcement or advertisement issued by the Defence Services Staff College (DSSC) for the recruitment of Various Group C Post. For detailed information, interested candidates are advised to download the PDF of the DSSC Notification 2023 from the provided link. This notification contains comprehensive details about the available vacancies, eligibility criteria, application process, important dates, selection procedure, and other important instructions for candidates applying for the DSSC Recruitment 2023.
|Download Notification PDF||Link Given Below|
DSSC Recruitment 2023, Vacancy Details
Post Wise Vacancies Details:
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Stenographer Grade II||04|
|Lower Division Clerk||07|
|Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)||05|
|Technical Attendant – Printing Machine Operator||01|
|Multi-Tasking Staff – (Office and Training)||07|
DSSC Recruitment 2023, Salary & Age Limit
|Post Name||Age Limit||Pay Level|
|Stenographer Grade II||18-27 Years||Level 4; Rs 25500 – 81100/-|
|Lower Division Clerk||Level 2; Rs 19900 – 63200/-|
|Civilian Motor Driver (OG)|
|Technical Attendant||Level 1; Rs 18000 – 56900/-|
DSSC Recruitment 2023, Eligibility
Stenographer Grade II:
- 12th Class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University; and
- Skill Test Norms: Dictation: 10 Minutes @ 80 words per minute and Transcription: 50 minutes (English) or 65 minutes (Hindi) (On Computer)
Lower Division Clerk:
- 12th Class pass from a recognized Board or University; and
- Skill Test: A typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer (Time allowed – 10 minutes).
Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade):
- 12th Class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University;
- Must possess the civilian driving license for heavy vehicles.
- Two years’ experience from a recognized Organization or Undertaking in driving heavy vehicles.
- 12th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board or University;
- Certificate in swimming from a recognized Organization or Undertaking.
- Good sailing knowledge and two years’ experience of small boats.
- Proficient in handling out Board Motors. OR
- Ex-Sailors of the rank of leading Seaman and above of the Indian Navy.
- Matriculation or equivalent examination from a recognized Board;
- Must possess the civilian driving licence for heavy vehicles.
- Certificate of minimum six months duration in use and maintenance of first aid, fire fighting appliances and trailer fire pumps from recognised Organisation or Undertaking.
- Must be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties and must have passed the test specified in Note below:
- Height without shoes: 165 cms provided that a concession of 2.5 cms in height shall be allowed for ST.
- Chest (un-expanded): 81.5 cms
- Chest (on-expansion): 85 cms
- Weight: 50 Kgs (minimum)
- Endurance Test: Carrying a man (fireman list of 63.5 Kgs to a distance of 183 metres within 96 seconds)
- Clearing 2.7 meters wide ditch landing on both feet (long jumps).
- Climbing 3 meters vertical rope using hands and feet.
- 12th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board or University; and
- Two years experience from a recognised Organisation or Undertaking in the trade. OR
- Industrial Training Institute Pass Certificate as Cook from a recognised Institute.
- Two years experience from a recognised Organisation or Undertaking in the trade.
Technical Attendant – Printing Machine Operator:
- Industrial Training Institute Pass Certificate in Printing Machine Operator from a recognised institute. (OR)
- Matriculation pass or equivalent examination from a recognized Board / Institute.
- At least one year experience of working as Printing Machine Operator from a recognised Organisation.
Multi-Tasking Staff – (Office and Training):
- Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized Board/Institute.
DSSC Recruitment 2023, Selection Process
- All applications will be scrutinised in terms of age limits, minimum qualification, documents and certificates. Thereafter, eligible candidates will be issued call letters for written test.
- The eligible candidates will be required to appear for written test.
- The written test will be based on minimum educational qualification.
- The written test consists of (i) General Intelligence and Reasoning (ii) Numerical Aptitude (iii) General English (iv) General Awareness (v) Trade Specific.
- The question cum answer paper will be English and Hindi.
- The requisite number of candidates will be shortlisted and called for skill/physical test wherever applicable based on merit/category in the written test.
Steps To Apply Online For DSSC Recruitment 2023
To Apply for DSSC Recruitment 2023, follow these steps:
- Eligible candidates can apply to any of the above posts subject to vacancies and qualifications.
- No Objection Certificate is required for persons working in Central Government as permanent employee with minimum three years of regular service.
- In case of Ex-Serviceman, self-attested photocopy of discharge book is to be submitted along with the application.
- The following documents should be attached with the application form and should be arranged in the following order:
- (i) Application form to be filled in English duly signed and affixed photograph to be self-attested.
- (ii) Acknowledgment Cards to be filled and affixed photograph to be self–attested.
- (iii) Self-attested copies of Aadhaar Card, 10th, 12th Std Mark Sheet & Diploma/ITI/ certificates, OBC /SC /ST/ EWS certificate/ PwBD certificate/Discharge Book, Driving License, Experience certificate, as applicable.
- (iv) Self-addressed envelope of 10×22 cms with Rs 22/- postage stamp to be pasted.
- (e) Applicants to mention clearly on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF __” and addressed to The Commandant, Defence Services Staff College, Wellington (Nilgiris) – 643 231. Tamil Nadu.
By following all the above mentioned steps, you can easily apply for this recruitment and get a golden opportunity to make a career in it.
DSSC Recruitment 2023 – Important Links
|FORM DOWNLOAD LINK||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|JOIN TELEGRAM MORE UPDATE THIS POST||Click Here|
|MORE GOVT. JOBS||Click Here|
Summary : DSSC Recruitment 2023
So this was our today’s post in which we know how to fill DSSC Recruitment 2023 form? I hope you have understood all the information given in this post today. If still you have not understood anything in this post. Or you have any problem in seeing your name in the list. So you can ask us by commenting in the below comment box. Our team will get in touch with you soon to assist you.
If you liked this Article then do share it.
Thank you for reading this Article till the end.
Faq – DSSC Recruitment 2023
What is DSSC Offline Form 2023 Apply Date?
Candidates can Apply Offline from 02/09/2023 to 23/09/2023.
How many Post will be there in DSSC Vacancy 2023?
There are 44 Posts for Group C.
When DSSC Recruitment 2023 Notification issue on Official Website.
DSSC Notification 2023 issue on 02/09/2023.
- SBI Pre Approved Personal Loan Apply 2023 : स्टेट बैंक ऑफ इंडिया से पर्सनल लोन के लिए कैसे करें आवेदन और जाने पूरी प्रक्रिया?
- Axis Bank Digital Account Opening 2023 : Axis में ऑनलाइन डिजिटल अपना अकाउंट कैसे खोलें, जाने पूरी प्रक्रिया?
- Bihar Deled Result 2023 Kab Aayega – Bihar Deled Result Date 2023
- NIELIT Recruitment 2023, Online Apply For 80 Post, Notification & Post Wise Vacancy Details – Very Useful
- LNMU Part 2 Result 2023 Download Link (Released) – UG (B.A, B.Sc, B.Com) | LNMU Part 2 Result 2021-24 – Very Useful