DSSSB Vacancy 2023 – As per our readers’ demand and comments, we are publishing this article. If you want to know about DSSSB Vacancy 2023, Notification Out for 863 Non Teaching Posts, Apply Link at dsssb.delhi.gov.in continue reading and learn more.
जाने इस पोस्ट में क्या क्या है
DSSSB Vacancy 2023
Let us tell you that the official notification under DSSSB Vacancy 2023 has been issued. The DSSSB Vacancy 2023 offers 893 new vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website www.dsssb.delhi.gov.in. To apply for the DSSSB Vacancy 2023, candidates need to fill out the online registration form provided in the below-given link. So to apply for this recruitment and for more information related to it click on the link given below. Stay tuned for updates and the direct link to the application form at https://onlineprosess.com/.
All interested candidates can apply online Form for DSSSB Vacancy 2023 from 21 November 2023 to 20 December 2023 through the official website. All the eligible candidates can check the details regarding the application process, exam, and selection process has been mentioned below.
To apply for Recruitment in DSSSB Vacancy 2023, you have to apply by adopting the Online Application Process. Whose complete information is given step by step in this Article. So that you do not have any Problem in Applying and can get the benefit of this Recruitment by applying. All the Important links have been Provided at the end of this Article.
DSSSB Vacancy 2023 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board, DSSSB|
|Name of the Article||DSSSB Vacancy 2023|
|Post Name||Various Non Teaching Posts|
|Type of Article||Latest Job|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|No of Vacancies||893 Vacancies|
|Apply Start Date||21 November 2023|
|Apply Last Date||20 December 2023|
|Online Apply Link||Link Given Below|
|Official Website||Click Here|
DSSSB Vacancy 2023, Important Date
|Start Date for Apply Online||21/11/2023|
|Last Date for Apply Online||20/12/2023|
|Last Date of Pay Online Fee||20/12/2023|
|Admit Card||Notify Soon|
|Exam Date||Notify Soon|
DSSSB Vacancy 2023, Notification PDF
DSSSB Vacancy 2023 Notification pdf has been released on 17th November 2023 inviting online application for 863 vacancies for various posts. Candidates interested in the recruitment can check the required eligibility criteria for these vacancies before submitting their online application forms. The DSSSB Non Teaching Recruitment Notification pdf has been attached below for your reference.
This is a big opportunity for candidates who are seeking Job in DSSSB. Because the Recruitment notification is released for waiting candidates. Also, on this page, check the complete details of DSSSB Vacancy 2023, like the starting date of the application form, eligibility details, Fee & Pay Scale, etc.
|Download Notification PDF||Given Below|
DSSSB Vacancy 2023, Vacancy Details
A total of 863 vacancies are released under DSSSB Vacancy 2023 for various Non teaching posts including the Warder, Matron, Assistant Superintendent, Assistant Section Officer (ASO), Lab Attendant, Nurse Grade-A, Special Education Teacher, Sub Station Attendant, Asst. Electric Fitter and other posts. Post-wise and category-wise vacancy details are tabulated below in the table.
|Post Name||Department Name||UR||OBC||SC||ST||EWS||Total Vacancies|
|Pharmaosl Homeopathy||Directorate of Ayush||16||12||03||07||04||42|
|Sub-Station Attendant (Grad I)||Delhi Transco||38||24||13||06||09||90|
|All. Electric Flue||Delhi Transco||26||13||04||04||06||53|
|Junior District Staff Officer/ Junior Instructor||DGHG||05||03||02||01||01||12|
|Wireless/ Radio Operators||DGHG||01||–||–||–||–||01|
|Senior Laboratory Assistant||DPCC||03||–||–||–||–||03|
|Junior Lab Assistant||DPCC||03||02||01||–||01||07|
|Dept. of Delhi Archives||01||–||–||–||–||01|
|Assistant MietophOlographist||Dept. of Delhi Archives||01||–||–||–||–||01|
|Xerox Operator||Dept. of Delhi Archives||01||–||–||–||–||01|
|Junior Librarian||Dept. of Delhi Archives||01||–||–||–||–||01|
|Book Binder||Dept. of Delhi Archives||02||–||–||–||–||02|
|Library Attendant||Dept. of Delhi Archives||01||–||–||–||–||01|
|Nurse Grade -A||New Delhi Municipal|
|New Delhi Municipal|
|New Delhi Municipal|
|Physolherapls||New Delhi Municipal|
|Assistant Diellclan||New Delhi Municipal|
|Radiographer||New Delhi Municipal|
|New Delhi Municipal|
|New Delhi Municipal|
|Denial Hygienist||New Delhi Municipal|
|OT Assistant for Veterinary Hospital||New Delhi Municipal|
|Plaster Assistant||New Delhi Municipal|
|Foreman (Works)||Department of Archaeology||02||–||–||–||–||02|
|Delhi Jal Board||18||08||06||03||04||37|
|Delhi Jal Board||–||–||04||02||01||07|
|Sclenlif, C. Assistant Forensic|
|Assistant Information Officer||Directorate information|
|Work Assistant (Horlicuilure)||DSIIDC||03||–||–||–||–||03|
|Draftsman Gr. II I||Irrigation & Flood Control||05||01||01||–||–||07|
|Librarian||Legislative Assembly Secretariat||01||–||–||–||–||01|
|Assistant Supenntendenl||Deihl Prisons||03||06||08||02||–||19|
|Matron Reserved for Prisons Female Only||Deihl Prisons||13||27||17||03||02||62|
|Warder reserved for Male Prisons||Deihl Prisons||164||21||18||26||42||271|
|Senior Assistant Control|
DSSSB Vacancy 2023, Application Fee
|UR / OBC / EWS||Rs. 100/-|
|SC / ST / PH||Nil|
DSSSB Vacancy 2023, Eligibility Criteria
- 10 + 2 with science subject.
- Diploma in Homeopathy Pharmacy of not less than two years.
Technical Assistant (Lab. Group – III)
- B.Sc. and 03 years’ experience as a Lab. Technician in any of these group of Laboratories (Cardiology/ CTS/ Neurology/ Neurosurgery/ Respiratory LAB/ EEG/ EMG/ ERG/ CCU/ ICU/ POW/ CCI vide letter no. 3258 dated 27.03.2023). OR
- Matriculation/ Hr. Secondary/ 10+2 and Diploma in M.L.T. with 03 years’ experience as a Lab. Technician in any of these group of Laboratories (Cardiology/ CTS/ Neurology/ Neurosurgery/ Respiratory LAB/ EEG/ EMG/ ERG/ CCU/ ICU/ POW/ CCI vide letter no. 3258 dated 27.03.2023). OR
- Matriculation/ Hr. Secondary/ 10+2 with Science having 05 years’ experience as a Lab. Technician in any of these group of Laboratories (Cardiology/ CTS/ Neurology/ Neurosurgery/ Respiratory LAB/ EEG/ EMG/ ERG/ CCU/ ICU/ POW/ CCI vide letter no. 3258 dated 27.03.2023).
Junior Radiotherapy Technician
- Sr. Secondary (10+2) with science from a recognized Board.
- Certificate (02 years course) in radiation therapy technology or equivalent certificate from a Atomic Energy Regulatory Board (AERB) recognized institution with infield training in radiotherapy. OR
- B.Sc. in Radiotherapy OR
- B.Sc. in Radiography with Radiotherapy as a subject.
Technical Assistant Group IV in PCR Hepatitis
- M.Sc. in Microbiology/ Biotech/ Bio-chem / Life Sciences with one-year experience in PCR related lab. OR
- B.Sc. in MLT/ B.Sc. Bioscience with MLT with 03 years’ experience in PCR related lab. OR
- Intermediate Bioscience with MLT with 05 years’ experience in PCR related laboratory.
Sub Station Attendant (Grade-II)
- Matriculation (with Science of a recognized university/ Board).
- National Trade Certificate of (Govt.) ITI in Electrician Trade.
- One-year experience in the appropriate trade.
Asstt. Electric Fitter
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering (duly recognized by Govt.) with one-year experience. OR
- ITI in Electrical (duly recognized by Govt.) Trade with 2 years’ professional experience in Erection / Mtc. (Maintenance) Of transformers HT & LT switchgears and Filter Machines.
Junior District Staff Officer/ Junior Instructor (Home Guard)/ Instructor Civil Defence
- Matriculation or equivalent.
- Successful completion of training in Civil Instructor’s Course/ Rescue Fire-Fighting Course from Central Emergency Relief Training Institute, Nagpur or equivalent. OR
- Matriculation or equivalent.
- Training in Instructor’s course in Rescue and Fire-Fighting. OR
- Ability to impart training in any four of the following in English and Hindi with special knowledge of working and operation of control room: (a) Drill (b) Arms Drill (c) Weapons Training (d) First-Aid (e) Rescue (f) Fire-Fighting for which candidate should have worked in armed forces, police, Home guards, Fire stations, Civil defense etc. OR
- Should have undergone at least 10 days training on (a) Drill (b) Arms Drill (c) Weapons Training (d) First Aid (e) Rescue (f) Fire Fighting from any government or government approved institutions/ institute vide user department letter no. 3450 dated 17.08.2022.
- Matriculation or equivalent qualification until replaced by Higher Secondary.
- Diploma/ Certificate in Draftsmanship Course from a recognised institution.
Wireless/ Radio Operators
- Matriculation or its equivalent.
- Second class certificate competency as wireless operator issued by the Ministry of Transport and Communication or have passed Grade-II proficiency test of wireless operator conducted by the Dte. of Coordination (Police Wireless) Ministry of Home Affairs.
- Master’s degree in science from recognized university/ institution.
Senior Laboratory Assistant
- Degree in Science from recognized university/ institution.
- Two years of experience in Laboratory work.
Junior Lab Assistant
- 12th class pass with Science stream from a recognised board with three years’ experience in laboratory works. OR
- Degree in Science from the recognized university/ institution.
- Graduate degree from a recognized university.
- Certificate course in care and conservation of Books, Manuscripts and Archives from National Archives of India.
- B.Sc. with Physics as a subject from a recognized university.
- Certificate course in Reprography from National Archives of India
- 12th or equivalent passed from a recognized Board.
- 12th or equivalent passed from a recognized Board/ Institution.
- Diploma in Library and Information Science from a recognized University/ Institution.
- ITI in Book Binding or equivalent pass from a recognized Board/ Institution.
- Matriculation or equivalent pass from a recognized Board/ Institution.
- Certificate course in Library and Information Science from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
Nurse Grade – A
- Matric from recognized institution or equivalent.
- Diploma in General Nursing from recognised institution.
- Candidate must be registered with recognised Nurses Registration Council.
Special Education Teacher
- Graduate with B.Ed. (Special Education) or B.Ed. with two years’ diploma in special education or post-graduate professional diploma in special education. OR
- Any other equivalent qualification approved by rehabilitation council of India.
- Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) certificate conducted by CBSE for class VI to VIII.
- Degree in Architectural from a recognised university or equivalent.
- Degree/ Diploma in Physiotherapy from a recognised institution.
- Two year’s practical experience in physiotherapy from a government/ private (registered)hospital with at least 100 beds in hospital/ institution vide letter no. 55983/2023 dated 16/02/2023.
- B.Sc. from a recognised university.
- One-year diploma in Dietics from any recognised institution.
- Matric or its equivalent.
- Diploma in Radiography with one-year experience (as Radiographer / X-Ray Technician in X-Ray Department in Government/ Private (Registered) Hospital with at least hundred beds vide letter no. 55918/2023 dated 16/02/2023).
Computer Lab / IT Assistant
- Senior School Certificate/ Intermediate from a recognized institution/ Board or equivalent.
- ‘A’ Level from DOEACC or equivalent.
- Should possess a speed of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour.
Operation Theatre Assistant
- Matric with 1-year experience in Operation Theatre of Govt. Institution or Middle pass with three years’ experience in Operation Theatre of Govt. Institution.
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board with Science and Registered Dental Hygienist.
O.T. Asstt. FOR Vety. Hospital
- Matric with 01 year experience in Operation Theatre of Govt. Vety. Hospital. OR
- Middle pass with 03 years’ experience (in Operation Theatre of Govt. Vety. Hospital vide letter no. 55915/2023 dated 16/02/2023).
- Matric or its equivalent with one-year experience in Orthopedic deptt. of Govt. Hosp./ reputed institution. OR
- Middle pass with 03 years’ exp. in Ortho. Deptt. of Govt. Hosp./ reputed institution.
Assistant Section Officer
- Degree in Arts/ Commerce/ Science or Agriculture.
- Matriculation or its Equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Industrial Training Institute Certificate in Draughtsman (Civil).
- 10th Pass from a Recognized Board/ School.
- Matric Pass with Science as one of the subjects from a recognized University or equivalent.
- 3 years’ experience of repairing and maintenance of chlorinator. OR
- Matric Pass of a recognized Board/ University or equivalent.
- Certificate in the Instrumentation/ Mechanical Trade from I.T.I. or any other recognized Institution.
- One years’ experience in the repair and maintenance of Chlorinator.
Scientific Assistant (Chemistry)
- Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Toxicology or Forensic Science with Chemistry as one of the subject at B.Sc. level from a recognized university or equivalent.
Assistant Information Officer
- Degree from a recognized university/ institute.
- Diploma/ Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism/ Mass Communication/ Advertising and Public Relations from a recognised university/ institute. OR
- Degree in Journalism/ Mass Communication from a recognised university/ institute. AND
- One-year experience of Journalism/ Publicity/ Public Relation work in a Government Department/ Public Sector Undertaking/ Autonomous or Statutory Body/ News Agency/ News Channel/ Newspaper registered with the Registrar of Newspaper of India.
- Should have studied Hindi language up to 10th class.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks.
Work Assistant (Horticulture)
- Senior Secondary (12th pass) from any recognized board/ institute with Botany as a subject.
Draftsman Gr. III
- Certificate or Diploma in Draftsmanship from a recognised institute of not less than two years’ duration including practical training of 6 months.
- Bachelor Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science from a recognized university/ institute.
- Degree from a recognized university.
Matron [Reserved for Female Only]
- 10+2 (Senior Secondary pass from a recognized board).
Warder [Reserved for Male Only]
- 10+2 (Senior Secondary) pass from a recognized board/ institutions.
Senior Scientific Assistant (Chemistry)
- Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry/ Pharmacy/ Biochemistry with One years’ experience in the field of chemical analysis of drugs from a recognized institution or equivalent. OR
- A degree in Pharmacy/ Science (with Chemistry, Botany and Zoology) with Three years’ experience in the field of chemical analysis of drugs from a recognized institution or equivalent.
Electrical Overseer/ Sub-Inspector
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized university or college or its equivalent.
DSSSB Vacancy 2023, Age Limit
- The age limit of applicants willing to apply for DSSSB Vacancy 2023 should check the official notification to get to know the post-wise age limit. Age Relaxation is applicable as per the Govt. Rules.
How to Online Apply for DSSSB Vacancy 2023?
Here are the steps that should be followed for applying for the Posts covered under DSSSB Vacancy 2023–
Step 1. Visit the official website (https://dsssb.delhi.gov.in/) or Click on the Online Form link mentioned above.
Step 2. On the homepage search for “New Registration” and click on that link.
Step 3. Now, create your Registration ID and password that will be required for filling up the application form.
Step 4. Once your login credentials are made, then log in using those credentials.
Step 5. After login, you can see the application form. Fill the form carefully. Try not to make any mistakes to avoid future problems.
Step 6. After correctly filling in all the details, upload your documents. (Upload everything as per specifications) and click on the “Continue” option.
Step 7. Preview the form once again and then click on the “Submit” button.
Step 8. Your application will be submitted. Download it and take a printout for future reference.
By following all the above steps, you can easily apply for this recruitment Offline and get a great opportunity to make a career.
DSSSB Vacancy 2023 – Important Links
|ONLINE APPLY LINK||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|JOIN TELEGRAM MORE UPDATE THIS POST||Click Here|
|MORE GOVT. JOBS||Click Here|
Summary : DSSSB Vacancy 2023
So this was our today’s post in which we know how to fill DSSSB Vacancy 2023 form? I hope you have understood all the information given in this post today. If still you have not understood anything in this post. Or you have any problem in seeing your name in the list. So you can ask us by commenting in the below comment box. Our team will get in touch with you soon to assist you.
If you liked this Article then do share it.
Thank you for reading this Article till the end.
Faq – DSSSB Vacancy 2023
What is DSSSB Online Form 2023 Apply Date?
Start Date: 21 Nov 2023 and Last Date 20 Dec 2023.
How many vacancies will be there in DSSSB Recruitment 2023?
There are 863 Post.
What is the Exam Fee for DSSSB Notification 2023?
Rs. 100/- for UR / OBC and No Fee for Others.
When will DSSSB Notification issue on Official Website.
DSSSB Notification 2023 issue on 19/11/2023.
- New Govt Anti Virus App: नया सरकारी Anti Virus App हुआ लांच, आपके मोबाइल का डाटा नहीं होगा लिक
- BH Series Number Plate Registration 2023: के लिए आवेदन शुल्क, ऑनलाइन/ऑफलाइन आवेदन प्रक्रिया
- Voter Card Correction Kaise Kare: अब मिनटों में सुधार सकते हैं, वोटर कार्ड में नाम, पता, फोटो, जन्म और मोबाइल नंबर ऑनलाइन
- Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2023, Exam City and Date Out – Very Useful
- EMRS Admit Card 2023 Download Link, EMRS City Intimation Link Active – Very Useful