ESIC Paramedical Recruitment 2023– As per our readers’ demand and comments, we are publishing this article. If you want to know about ESIC Paramedical Recruitment 2023, Apply Now For 1035 Vacancies, @esic.gov.in continue reading and learn more.
जाने इस पोस्ट में क्या क्या है
ESIC Paramedical Recruitment 2023
Let us tell you that the official notification under ESIC Paramedical Recruitment 2023 has been issued. The ESIC Paramedical Recruitment 2023 offers 1038 new vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website https://esic.gov.in/. To apply for the ESIC Paramedical Vacancy 2023, candidates need to fill out the online registration form provided in the below-given link. So to apply for this recruitment and for more information related to it click on the link given below. Stay tuned for updates and the direct link to the application form at https://onlineprosess.com/.
All interested candidates can apply online Form for ESIC Paramedical Recruitment 2023 from 01 October 2023 to 30 October 2023 through the official website. All the eligible candidates can check the details regarding the application process, exam, and selection process has been mentioned below.
To apply for Recruitment in ESIC Paramedical Recruitment 2023, you have to apply by adopting the Online Application Process. Whose complete information is given step by step in this Article. So that you do not have any Problem in Applying and can get the benefit of this Recruitment by applying. All the Important links have been Provided at the end of this Article.
ESIC Paramedical Recruitment 2023 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Name of the Article||ESIC Paramedical Recruitment 2023|
|Name of the Post||Paramedical Staff|
|Type of Article||Latest Job|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|No of Vacancies||1038 Vacancies|
|Apply Start Date||01 October 2023|
|Apply Link||Given Below|
|Apply Last Date||30 November 2023|
|Official Website||Click Here|
ESIC Paramedical Recruitment 2023, Important Date
All the important dates will be released along with the ESIC Recruitment 2023 Notification. Before proceeding towards ESIC online application process the candidates must go through the detailed ESIC Notification.
|ESIC Notification Release Date||29th September 2023|
|ESIC Apply Online begins||1st October 2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30th October 2023|
|Exam Date||To be released|
ESIC Paramedical Recruitment 2023, Notification PDF
Interested candidates must go through the region-wise detailed notification and the vacancies below before applying for the posts under ESIC Paramedical Staff Recruitment Notification 2023. Check the table given below for more details regarding ESIC recruitment 2023.
|State Name||Notification PDF|
|Uttar Pradesh||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Click Here|
|Chandigarh & Punjab||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|North East Regions||Click Here|
|West Bengal||Click Here|
This is a big opportunity for candidates who want to apply. Because the notification is released for waiting candidates. Also, on this page, check the complete details of ESIC Paramedical Notification 2023, like the starting date of the application form, eligibility details, Fee & Pay Scale, etc.
ESIC Paramedical Recruitment 2023, Age Limit
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age (Post Wise)||25-37 Years|
|The Age Relaxation applicable as per the Rules.|
ESIC Paramedical Recruitment 2023, Application Fee
There is a common application fee for all the posts whether UDC, MTS or Steno under ESIC Recruitment 2023.
|UR / OBC / EWS||Rs. 500/-|
|SC / ST / PwBD||Rs. 250/-|
ESIC Paramedical Recruitment 2023, Vacancy Details
The ESIC Vacancy 2023 for Paramedical Staff posts has been released along with the official notification. Check the state-wise breakdown of the vacancy for ESIC Recruitment 2022 here.
|Chandigarh & Punjab||32|
|Jammy & Kashmir||9|
|Total No. of Vacancies||1038 Vacancies|
ESIC Paramedical Recruitment 2023, Qualification
- 10+2 in Science or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Two years Diploma in ECG from Central or State Government or AICTE recognized institute.
Medical Record Assistant:
- 12th class pass from a recognize Board or University.
- Certificate of Medical Record Technician training from a recognized institute.
- A typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer.
- 12th class pass with Science from a recognized Board.
- Certificate or Diploma in Radiography (Two years Duration) from a recognized Institute.
Social Guide/ Social Worker:
- Degree/Diploma in social work from a Central Govt. / State government / AICTE recognized Institution preferably with one-year experience in family planning, social work / Health education/ Training.
- Senior Secondary/10+2 with Science or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board with one-year experience in O.T. of a recognized Hospital/
- Degree in pharmacy / Sr. Secondary with Diploma in pharmacy from a recognized institution and qualified & registered as pharmacist under Pharmacy Act, 1948.
- 10+2 or equivalent qualification with Science from a government recognized Board or School.
- Diploma (two years duration) in Dental Mechanics from an institute recognized by the Dental council of India for such purpose.
- Should be registered with the Dental Council.
- Two years’ experience in the relevant field from recognized hospital.
Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist:
- 12th class pass with Science subjects from recognized Board.
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technologist from any Government recognized institution with one-year relevant experience.
- 12th class passed with Science stream from a recognized Board and
- Diploma or Certificate course in Homeopathic Pharmacy of at least one- year duration from a Central or State Government recognized institution
- 12th class passed with Science stream (Physics or Chemistry or Biology) from a recognized board and;
- Bachelor of Pharmacy in Ayurveda from a Central Government or State Government recognized institute with one-year experience as Pharmacist (Ayurveda). OR
- Diploma in Ayurvedic Pharmacy (said diploma is not less than 2 years’ duration) from a central Government or State Government recognized institute with three years’ experience as Pharmacist (Ayurveda).
- 12th class pass with Science from a recognized Board.
- Diploma or Certificate in Radiography (Two years Duration) from a recognized Institute; And
- One-year experience in Radiography in recognized Hospital or Medical Institute.
- Four years degree in Audiology including one-year internship; OR
- Two years Diploma in audiology with two years practical experience as Audiometer Technician in a hospital or organization
ESIC Paramedical Recruitment 2023, Apply Online Link
The ESIC online application submission will start on 1st October 2023 on the official website @esic.nic.in. All the candidates must submit their application forms before the last date to avoid further inconvenience. The mode of registration is online. The direct link to apply online for ESIC Recruitment 2023 will be provided below. The last date to apply is 30th October 2023.
|ESIC Paramedical Recruitment 2023, Apply Online Link||Given Below|
ESIC Paramedical Recruitment 2023, Selection Process
Given below is the selection process under ESIC Recruitment 2023 for the various Paramedical Posts. The selection process includes the following stages:
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Medical Examination
Steps To Apply Online For ESIC Paramedical Recruitment 2023
To Apply for ESIC Paramedical Recruitment 2023, follow these steps:
Step 1: Visit the official website of the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) at https://esic.gov.in/.
Step 2: On the homepage click on the link that reads ” Click here to apply for ESIC Paramedical Recruitment 2023.”
Step 3: A new login page appears, fill out the registration form by providing your personal details.
Step 4: After completing the registration process submit your application form and enter your required personal details and education details.
Step 5: Upload your document in the prescribed format.
Step 6: Pay the application fee as per category and before clicking on the final submit review the application form carefully.
Step 7: Download the BEML Application forms and take a printout for future reference.
By following all the above steps, you can easily apply for this recruitment Online and get a great opportunity to make a career.
ESIC Paramedical Recruitment 2023, Important Link
|ONLINE APPLY LINK||Click Here|
|SARKARI YOJANA||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|JOIN TELEGRAM MORE UPDATE THIS POST||Click Here|
|MORE GOVT. JOBS||Click Here|
Summary : ESIC Paramedical Recruitment 2023
So this was our today’s post in which we know how to fill ESIC Paramedical Recruitment 2023 form? I hope you have understood all the information given in this post today. If still you have not understood anything in this post. Or you have any problem in seeing your name in the list. So you can ask us by commenting in the below comment box. Our team will get in touch with you soon to assist you.
If you liked this Article then do share it.
Thank you for reading this Article till the end.
Faq – ESIC Paramedical Recruitment 2023
What is ESIC Paramedical Recruitment 2023 Form Apply Date?
Start Date: 01/10/2023 and Last Date: 30/10/2023.
How many vacancies will be there in ESIC Paramedical Recruitment 2023?
There are 1035 Posts.
What is the Exam Fee for ESIC Paramedical Notification 2023?
Rs. 500/- for UR / OBC / EWS and Rs. 250/- for Others.
When ESIC Paramedical Recruitment 2023 Notification issue on Official Website.
ESIC Paramedical Notification 2023 issue on 30/09/2023.
- AFCAT 1 Notification 2024 Out for 317 Vacancies, Download PDF
- Ayushman Card App: अब घर बैेठे ही आप मोबाइल पर ₹5 लाख रुपयो का लाभप्राप्त कर सकते हैं, आयुष्मान भारत योजना का तीसरा फेज शुरु
- Sarkari Saving Scheme:- देश कि 9 टॉप सरकारी योजनाएं आपको दे सकती हैं अच्छा रिटर्न, जानिए क्या है इसकी बचत और इसकी विशेषताएं ?
- Bihar Police SI Admit Card 2023, Download Sub Inspector Hall Ticket – Very Useful
- Study Tips: रात में पढ़ने से होते हैं, हैरान कर देने वाले फायदे, जाने क्या है पूरी जानकारी?