Malala Yousafzai – As per our readers’ demand and comments, we are publishing this article. If you want to apply in Malala Yousafzai Biography, husband, education, Faimly, contribution to society, Net Worth 2023, continue reading and learn more.
जाने इस पोस्ट में क्या क्या है
Malala Yousafzai Biography
Malala Yousafzai is a Pakistani female education activist and the 2014 Nobel Peace Prize laureate at the age of 17. She is the world’s youngest Nobel Prize laureate, the second Pakistani, and the first Pashtun to receive a Nobel Prize. Malala was born on July 12, 1997, in the Swat Valley in Pakistan. When the Islamic Taliban movement took control of the valley in 2008, girls’ schools were burned down.
Malala kept a diary of the events, which was published in 2009 by BBC Urdu. In her diary, she spoke out against the Taliban’s terrorist regime. On October 9, 2012, a Taliban gunman shot Malala as she rode home on a bus after taking an exam in Pakistan’s Swat Valley. Malala was 15 years old at the time. According to reports, a masked gunman shouted: “Which one of you is Malala? Speak up, otherwise, I will shoot you all.” Upon being identified, Malala was shot with one bullet, which traveled 18 inches (46 cm) from the side of her left eye.
Malala’s miraculous recovery has taken her on an extraordinary journey from a remote valley in northern Pakistan to the halls of the United Nations in New York. At sixteen, she became a global symbol of peaceful protest and the youngest nominee ever for the Nobel Peace Prize. Malala refused to be silenced and fought for her right to an education. In 2013, Malala and her father co-founded the Malala Fund to bring awareness to the social and economic impact of girls’ education and to empower girls to demand change. In December 2014, she became the youngest-ever Nobel laureate. Malala is a cofounder and board member of Malala Fund. She began her campaign for education at age eleven, when she anonymously blogged for BBC.
Malala’s story has inspired many people around the world. She is an international symbol of the fight for girls’ education after she was shot in 2012 for opposing Taliban restrictions on female education in her home country of Pakistan. Malala’s father, Ziauddin Yousafzai, was determined to give her every opportunity a boy would have. Malala has continued her fight for girls’ education and travels to many countries to meet girls fighting poverty, wars, child marriage, and gender discrimination. She fights to ensure all girls receive 12 years of free, safe, quality education.
Malala Yousafzai Wiki
|Age||26 (as of 2023)|
|Occupation||Education activist, author, Nobel Peace Prize laureate|
|Notable works||“I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban”, Malala Fund|
|Awards||Nobel Peace Prize, Sakharov Prize, National Youth Award|
|Net worth||$1.87 million to $5 million|
|Education||Edgbaston High School, University of Oxford|
|Family||Ziauddin Yousafzai (father), Toor Pekai Yousafzai (mother), two younger brothers|
|Contributions to society||Advocacy for girls’ education, establishment of the Malala Fund, international activism|
Malala Yousafzai husband
Malala Yousafzai’s husband is Asser Malik, a manager for the Pakistan Cricket Board. They got married in November 2021 in a small Islamic ceremony called a nikkah in Birmingham, England, with both of their families attending. Asser Malik is a cricket enthusiast and a general manager high performance at Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB). He graduated from Lahore University of Management Sciences and co-founded an amateur cricket league called Last Man Stands (LMS). Malala Yousafzai and Asser Malik share a passion for cricket. They recently celebrated Eid-Ul-Fitr together and shared pictures on social media. On Malala Yousafzai’s 26th birthday, Asser Malik shared an adorable post wishing her a happy birthday.
Malala Yousafzai Education
Malala Yousafzai’s education is as follows:
- Malala completed her secondary school education at Edgbaston High School in Birmingham, England from 2013 to 2017.
- She went on to study Philosophy, Politics, and Economics at the University of Oxford.
- Malala has been a strong advocate for girls’ education and has worked to ensure that all girls have access to free, safe, and quality education.
- In 2013, she co-founded the Malala Fund, a charity dedicated to empowering girls and bringing awareness to the social and economic impact of girls’ education.
- Malala’s dedication to education and activism earned her the Nobel Peace Prize in 2014, making her the youngest-ever Nobel laureate.
- She continues to travel to different countries, meeting girls fighting poverty, wars, child marriage, and gender discrimination to advocate for their right to education.
Overall, Malala Yousafzai’s education journey has been marked by her own pursuit of knowledge and her tireless efforts to ensure that every girl has the opportunity to receive an education.
Malala Yousafzai Faimly
Malala Yousafzai comes from a family that has played a significant role in her life and activism. Here is some information about her family:
- Ziauddin Yousafzai: Malala’s father, Ziauddin Yousafzai, has been a strong influence on her. He is an education activist himself and has been a vocal advocate for girls’ education in Pakistan. Ziauddin has supported Malala in her pursuit of education and has been her ally and inspiration.
- Toor Pekai Yousafzai: Malala’s mother, Toor Pekai Yousafzai, has also played a role in her upbringing. While there is limited information available about her, she has been mentioned as Malala’s mother in various sources.
- Siblings: Malala has two younger brothers.
Malala’s family has faced challenges and adversity due to their activism for girls’ education in Pakistan. They have been targeted by the Taliban, and Malala herself was shot by a Taliban gunman in 2012. Despite these challenges, her family has been a source of support and inspiration for her in her fight for education and women’s rights.
Malala Yousafzai contribution to society
Malala Yousafzai is a Pakistani activist who has made significant contributions to society, particularly in the area of girls’ education. Here are some of her notable contributions:
- Advocacy for girls’ education: Malala began speaking out for the right to education for girls in Pakistan at a young age, and continued to do so even after she was shot by the Taliban in 2012. Her advocacy received worldwide attention and condemnation of the Taliban’s actions.
- Establishment of the Malala Fund: In 2013, Malala and her father co-founded the Malala Fund, a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting girls’ education and empowering girls to demand change.
- Nobel Peace Prize: In 2014, Malala was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for her work in promoting girls’ education.
- Authorship: Malala has written several books, including her memoir “I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban”.
- International activism: Malala has traveled to many countries to meet with girls fighting poverty, wars, child marriage, and gender discrimination.
Overall, Malala Yousafzai has made significant contributions to society through her advocacy for girls’ education, establishment of the Malala Fund, and international activism. Her work has brought attention to the importance of education for girls and has inspired many to take action towards this cause.
Malala Yousafzai Net Worth
Malala Yousafzai’s net worth varies between $1.87 million and $5 million.
When did malala die?
Malala Yousafzai did not die. She is a Nobel Peace Prize laureate and an advocate for girls’ education who survived an assassination attempt by the Taliban on October 9, 2012, when she was shot in the head while en route home from school. She has since become an even stronger advocate for girls’ education, coauthored a memoir, I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban, and established Malala Fund, a charity dedicated to giving every girl an opportunity to achieve a future she chooses. In 2014, she became the youngest person to win the Nobel Peace Prize for her work with Malala Fund.
What is Malala Yousafzai’s most notable achievement?
Malala Yousafzai is best known for her advocacy for girls’ education. She began speaking out for the right to education for girls in Pakistan at a young age, and continued to do so even after she was shot by the Taliban in 2012. Her advocacy received worldwide attention and condemnation of the Taliban’s actions.
What is the Malala Fund?
The Malala Fund is a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting girls’ education and empowering girls to demand change. Malala Yousafzai and her father, Ziauddin Yousafzai, co-founded the Malala Fund in 2013. The Malala Fund works in countries around the world to provide girls with access to education, to support girls’ education advocates, and to raise awareness about the importance of girls’ education.
What is Malala Yousafzai’s net worth?
Malala Yousafzai’s net worth is estimated to be between $1.87 million and $5 million. She has earned her net worth through her advocacy work, her book sales, and her speaking engagements.
Did Malala Yousafzai die?
No, Malala Yousafzai did not die. She was shot in the head by the Taliban in 2012, but she survived the attack and has since become an even stronger advocate for girls’ education.