PAN Aadhar link last date – As per our readers’ demand and comments, we are publishing this article. If you want to Know More About PAN Aadhar link last date, continue reading and learn more.
PAN Aadhar link last date
The deadline to link PAN with Aadhaar has been extended till June 30, 2023, according to a release from the finance ministry. This extension comes shortly before the previous deadline of March 31, 2023.
After July 1, any PAN card that is not linked with Aadhaar will become inoperative, with no refunds or interest payable, and TDS and TCS will be deducted at a higher rate.
As of now, over 51 crore PANs have been linked with Aadhaar. Linking PAN with Aadhaar can be done on the Income Tax department’s portal by paying a fee of Rs 1,000.
In case of missing the June 30 deadline, one can reactivate the PAN after 30 days by paying a fee of Rs 1,000 and intimating the Aadhaar number to the prescribed authority. Opposition leaders had previously requested the government to waive the linking fee and extend the deadline.
Watch PAN Aadhar link last date Video
Check Latest Update From Online Process
- BHU CHS Result 2023 Merit List (घोषित) Pdf Download, Check करें CHS Merit list 2023
- New MacBook Air 15 Inch: 2023 Release Date, Price, Weight, Full Specification
- Kiwi Axis Bank Rupay Credit Card: A New Way to Pay
- UP JEE BEd Admit Card 2023 || UP B.Ed का एडमिट कार्ड हुआ जारी, ऐसे करें फटाफट एडमिट कार्ड चेक व डाउनलोड – Very Useful
- Mahatma Gandhi Pension Yojana 2023 | हर महीने पाये पुरे ₹1,000 रुपयो की पेंशन, जानिए पूरी जानकारी – Very Useful